tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

Ahhh I see. Hrmm, I would have hopped it was multiplayer synced. Would be nice for an update of sorts, or someone to pick this up again, I know I'd personally be curious about it's server uses :naughty:

I have a problem...
upload_2019-7-4_18-8-45.png
Mods used:
Programmable speakers
Redemption mod
Chad's Furniture
Vending machines
LuiAfk
Shader Libary
DyeHard
Calamity mod w/music
Magic storage
Large world enabler
Boss Cursor
HERO's Mod
Thorium mod

:sigh:;(
it stays there and does not load the world in case you ask I tried it with EXperience mos UwU sometimes I get that error and other times I don't
Captura 2.PNG

I'm not sure if you posted that in the correct place. That may or may not be a problem with TerraGuardians mod.
The hang is said to happen when spawning the starter guardian, but doesn't makes sense, since that method doesn't actually has a loop.
You can try disabling the mod and see if it hangs again, If hangs, then It's another mod causing the problem.

Last edited:
This skin mod is only for changing the character mod, so you can't actually create a race with abilities on It.

As for creating skin, I made a lazy mode just for that.
  1. Skins folder is found inside Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\PlayerSprites folder.
  2. Place the folder of Texture Packs inside that folder, or create a folder for your Texture pack.
  3. Textures must be in .png.
  4. Currently, only Armor sets, Hairs, Alt Hairs and Player Skin can be changed by this mod.
  5. The texture files must have vanilla texture names.
  6. Open Inventory and use an item named "Mirror" (If you doesn't have it, buy from the Merchant), and change your skin.
  7. Skins are saved with the player character.
  8. "Ear_Back.png", "Ear_Front.png" and "Tail.png" can be used for custom drawing, they will be drawn when they should be.
  9. Tail texture may have different offset.
Basically, you'll need to add to your skin folder the sprites of your character, with the name of the texture file you'll want to replace. For example, If you want to replace the eye sprite of the character, you need to add a texture to your skin folder, with the name of the eye sprite file, but It must be saved in .png.

This skin mod is only for changing the character mod, so you can't actually create a race with abilities on It.

As for creating skin, I made a lazy mode just for that.
  1. Skins folder is found inside Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\PlayerSprites folder.
  2. Place the folder of Texture Packs inside that folder, or create a folder for your Texture pack.
  3. Textures must be in .png.
  4. Currently, only Armor sets, Hairs, Alt Hairs and Player Skin can be changed by this mod.
  5. The texture files must have vanilla texture names.
  6. Open Inventory and use an item named "Mirror" (If you doesn't have it, buy from the Merchant), and change your skin.
  7. Skins are saved with the player character.
  8. "Ear_Back.png", "Ear_Front.png" and "Tail.png" can be used for custom drawing, they will be drawn when they should be.
  9. Tail texture may have different offset.
Basically, you'll need to add to your skin folder the sprites of your character, with the name of the texture file you'll want to replace. For example, If you want to replace the eye sprite of the character, you need to add a texture to your skin folder, with the name of the eye sprite file, but It must be saved in .png.
What do you mean you cant create a race with abilities have you seen mrplagues races mod

I have, but this mod is only for changing the player skin, not adding skills or making a complete custom race.

Hi!
Found your mod while surfing modloader and i have a question.
Can i make some changes in mod?
For example, i can reskin the mirror, add some localization on russian and big texture pack.
I will do this anyway btw, just for myself, but i can send you my results
Sorry for bad english)

Very bad english.
Actually, is intended of me to remake this mod, but I'm not really in the vibe for that right now.
And a translation seems fine but... There isn't much that needs translation in the mod, if I remember well.

Very bad english.
I'm sorry, can't think clearly, because I don't sleep well.
About translation... I changed my mind about that. There really aren't many words in the code, let alone those that would be worth translating.
But anyway, thanks for answer.

Back
Top Bottom