tModLoader Custom Skins Requests

elotero

Terrarian
im new to this forum please be nice

Hey all, I am a rising spriter who very recently found out about the CPS (Custom Player Sprites) mod published by Nakano15 that allows a far more diverse way of customizing your characters, but was saddened to see the amount of sprites available to be very lacking. So I decided to make one of my own that was loosely based off of the standard Raccoon skin that comes with the mod, and it turned out pretty well. It was made in about a day or so for my friend, and he liked it very much and has been using it since.

Nakano15's CPS mod

Capture 2020-03-10 18_19_56.png
Capture 2020-03-10 18_21_35.png
Capture 2020-03-10 18_23_10.png
Capture 2020-03-10 18_23_56.png

These are both the same skin, one with default settings and all white colors, and the other with yellow skin tone (everything is based off of skin tone because of how the mod works) and the vanity he put on (familiar set, hair #25.)

The skin is just a somewhat standard twin-tailed wolf with large ears and very fluffy tails, as per his request. Like I said before, many assets are taken from the Raccoon skin and reworked into what you see here. Keep in mind that this is by no means the final product. There are a few things I want to rework, but otherwise, I'm very happy with the result!

To my main point though, I love making sprites and the friend I made this for thought I should start making custom sprites for other people too, so I am now taking requests for sprites at no charge whatsoever. Message me if you want me to make a sprite for you, and I should get back to you pretty quickly, within two days, tops.

Happy Digging!
-elotero

:D

Back
Top Bottom