Cyborg's house?

OddGirl

Dungeon Spirit
Looking through the threads I haven't seen much in the way of houses themed for the cyborg. He's up next on my build list and I'm looking for some ideas & inspiration, share yours!

I think this looks fairly cyber.
upload_2015-9-17_20-11-58.png

Obviously it's not a house for a cyborg, but diagonal looks nice and futuristic IMHO. For materials, other than metal and glass like I used here, Martian Conduit would be the obvious choice, although it comes a little bit later than the cyborg.

Last edited:
Wow ManaUser! That is really cool looking! I'd never had that idea on my own, thanks for sharing.

I think this looks fairly cyber.
View attachment 78014
Obviously it's not a house for a cyborg, but I diagonal looks nice and futuristic IMHO. For materials, other than metal and glass like I used here, Martian Conduit would be the obvious choice, although it comes a little bit later than the cyborg.
Wow, your world sure has a strong wind. :D

@OddGirl:
Whatever you do, replacing parts of the wall with gemspark walls would be kinda cool in my opinion. :)

Still pecking away at it… I built him a (nuclear?) silo for power… he can't live there but it looks cool

How about place cyborg maintenance parts (cog, some bars, wire, etc ... ),
and spare cyborgs (mannequins with cyborg helmet, shirt, pants)
with caution text(CAUTION, authorized only, and etc) in basement ?

I think this trick will be help about above idea.

KgBZboZrsnrCP7B3FNbEE_PIMcCUl8hQAwniOtus1K0HygyfZsg=w488-h656-no

< Painted >

EUDwI6xc8sKsjWDZWNpSUhUA3SwZ2Hx7yE8fcJTUOs7r54xF8pg=w488-h656-no

< Raw >

Really cool and well explained! I've already got a few ideas :dryadhappy: one question, what is the block type with the titanstone? I can't quite place it.

Back
Top Bottom