Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
When I right click on an accessory in my inventory it only switches with the item in the first accessory slot. It used to cycle through all the accessories however. I don't know if this is a bug or just the way it works now, but just thought I would report it.

This was a change because the "cycling" system wasn't very reliable for much of anything, and couldn't be controlled very well.

I would like to bump and mention that it worked reliably enough for me to make use of it consistently. This change has been bothering me frequently and forcing manually swapping out each accessory is a much worse alternative to the previous system that rarely failed me, in my opinion. Consider settings toggle?

Same here, really hoped that would be fixed. It's a change that make the game less ergonomic to play imo. Especially noticable now after vanity item swapping no longer works reliably (required 'vanity' keyword)

I'm all for more settings on stuff like this but hm, forum guidelines says feature requests shouldnt be tracked here. Create one?

The old system wasn't great but I do miss it - all I ever used it for was to swap in fishing accessories, but it did work well for that since I never cared what I was un-equipping.

The change to vanity accessory slots compounds the nerf.. now there's not even an easy place to swap the currently worn accessories. You'll have to use your normal inventory (10 slots for a whole set of equipment) or swap things from your equipped slots to your inventory, and then to a storage.

Back
Top Bottom