CzarnyKasztans Creations! (Don't even try to pronounce my nick :v )

CzarnyKasztan

Terrarian
Hello terrarians!
Let's me introduce myself. I am CzarnyKasztan and this is my first post on forum so i want to say hello to you and show you a bit of my creations! :)
There is a chance that you already saw one of my creations. I posted it on steam almost year ago and i it got >600 likes.
It looked so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=272388124
Since this time when i posted it i made a lot of improvments, rooms and changes and now it looks so:
View attachment 49611
(With red rectangles i marked secret passages)
If must say that i am quite proud of this but you can make me more proud! Tell me what you think about that and you can always leave thumb up on steam right here:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=435488974 it's always very motivating :)

Well 1.3 arrived to our computers and when it happened i needed to create new world and transfer all my buildings from my village to new world. Thanks God i didn't build anything new since i posted screens here so it wasn't too hard. Btw when i was rebuilding it i decide to made some changes so here are old buildings ver 2.0 and some new cause i finally moved on with next projects. Enjoy and leave your opinion below of course you can still find this projects on my steam and leave your likes there! ;)
Capture 2015-07-18 14_32_28.png
Capture 2015-07-18 14_30_14.png

Yea. I know. Previous roof <iredescent brick> was better and normal furnance and lead anvil looks better but i use this forge :v
Capture 2015-07-18 14_28_21.png
Capture 2015-07-18 14_31_04.png
Capture 2015-07-18 14_31_36.png
Capture 2015-07-21 13_44_00.png

Yes, the only thing that changed is roof material and it's a bitter higher that previous.
Capture 2015-07-18 14_50_27.png
Cause normal platforms are too boring. After golem i will make here traps.

Last edited:
Love the dome and tower. Maybe screenshot the others during the day as well so we can see it clearly.

Love your accessories around the houses and that village is really nice.

Welcome to the forums ^.^

I like what's going on here, so far. It's looking pretty good. I agree with @Catz that some daytime screenshots would be nice.

I particularly like how you did the fences with the grass walls and pumpkins.
The tower is also very nicely shaped, and I love the roof of the blacksmith's house.

Only a couple of suggestions pop to mind. I feel like the spiral staircase in the tower could be improved if you add a "beam" down the middle, change the width of the stairs, as they "wrap" around the beam. I'll provide an example:

2015-05-01_00022.jpg

I also think that the are outside of your blacksmith's house could use some lead or iron fencing.

The only thing that I'm not all too fond of is the background walls on the last two buildings (they just feel off), but that is just my opinion ;D

Keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing more from you :)

Lol that.. looks really good.. I don't often see good underground houses, but when I do - I'm amazed

btw. I can pronounce ur nickname 'cause I know languages. I'm proud of myself :>

Back
Top Bottom