D.E.A.T.H.ly Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHATETHISSIGNUP

Spazmatism
Copied from inspired by A Text Adventure, Reborn's rules, they are
  • Don’t try to take control of the story, but rather, progress with the story.
  • Don't spam.
  • Please don't metagame.
  • Please try and be fairly active, and let me know if you will be unable to do your actions.
  • Be useful with your actions, socialize with other players!
  • Stay in character.
Video game characters and OCs only. Creative OCs preferred. It's an infinite multiverse out there!

• When I say "Creative OCs" remember that that is not the same thing as "silly OCs".
  • Please provide a picture (perfered).
  • No Terrarian or self inserts. (Exceptions can happen with self inserts if they are creative.)
(Insert Name Here) (Insert Player Here)
(Optional Description)
(Optional Gender)
HP: ???/??? (Max is 500)
Fatigue: 0/? (Max is 20)
RCG: ??? (RCG is money, it defaults to 100)
Base ATK:?? (Short for base attack)
Items:
  • (Insert any items here)
Ability: Basic Attack

Abilities:
  • (insert any abilities here)
Passives:
  • (Insert any passive abilities/ debilities here)
One Time Ability: (Insert powerful 1-time ability here)

Specify what your items and abilities do, don't make them over-complicated, and for the love of everything good, don't make it overpowered. Consider looking at currently active characters below the rule as a reference.
Bossa the Brobarian (OC) (@Mr. Fury)
HP: 500/500 (Sober)
0/10 fatigue
RCG: Crippling Debt
Base ATK:50
Items:
  • Bound Endless Keg:A holy artifact of alcohol dispensing, granted to the chosenest of chosen ones to save the world(but which one)!Secretly a gate to a pocket dimension of endless alcohol!
  • Unholy Axe of Drunken Rage: An axe that unlocks it's true power when the wielder is drunk and enraged. 65 ATK, deals double damage when the user is drunk and enraged.
  • Bruiser Potion: increases your HP by 50 and Defence by 20 for the rest of the battle. "WARNING! Death may be caused by losing bonus health at the end of the battle if below 50 health."
  • Berserker Potion: Increases your damage by 30 and gives you two actions per turn until end of battle. "Side effects include... Not being able to tell the difference between friend and foe,..."
  • Leather Tunic: 10 defense, 1 fatigue defense.
  • Fluffy Pillows: When equipped (it is armor), you deal 10 less damage, while gaining 5 armor and 5 HP regenerated per turn.
  • Comfy Chair: Heals 10 HP for every turn you sit on it.
  • Holy hand grenade: Deals 150 damage. Unless you are a holy being, you must pray for one turn prior to throwing. For every extra turn spent praying, it deals full damage to an extra, random, enemy.
Abilities
  • Ability: Basic Attack
  • Ability: Drunken Rage: Chug from the endless keg and get mad drunk! And then get really angry because alcohol.
  • Ability: Cleave: A sideways swing of a weapon that attacks up to 3 enemies, deals about half damage.
Passives
  • Passive: Drunken Bloodlust: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Everytime Bossa slays an enemy, he gets an extra attack on a random enemy that turn.
Weaknesses
  • Weakness: Crippling Debt: Due to excessive college fees, he physically can't have money for the whole game, meaning he can't buy anything.
One Time Ability: Legacy of the Brobarians: Summon 2 spirits of previous chosen brobarians are summoned to help out Bossa, they have identical stats and items to Bossa.

Sabre (@Creeper37500)

Sabre is, in simplest terms, a floating axe. They wear a cape and chain gauntlets and carry a hatchet. They float around 2 feet or so from the ground, making the top of their 'head' at almost 5'5". They are generally calm and caring.
HP: 255/300
Fatigue: 0/10
RCG: 355
Base ATK: 10
Items:

• Blood-Stained Lumber Axe (Sabre's main method of attack. It has a long wood handle and a blood-stained head with a single blade. Sabre has no idea how the blood got on it, they just found it that way.) 25 damage, EQUIPPED
  • Chain Gloves (A pair of chainmail gauntlets. These allow Sabre to actually hold stuff.) 10 defense
  • Mysterious Cape (A black cape that Sabre somehow keeps around itself. [Note: While does have the same name and appearance as a Terraria item, Sabre is not a Terrarian; I just have no better way of describing the cape]) 1 cool point
  • Double-Bladed Waraxe (This is the item Sabre 'possesses'. It's a large, steel waraxe with a double-bladed head, along with yellow markings in the center.). 50 damage, Rage only
  • Auto Stim: Heals 100 HP, automatically used when bellow half health.
  • Guard's Sword: 20 damage, can "block" to gain 30 defense for that turn.
  • Hitman's guide to killing people: Read to gain a sneaking passive ability, or sell for a lot of RCG.
  • AR-NR 13 Burstfire Rifle: Attacks 5 times. 5-25 damage per shot. Wrecked by low armor.
  • Acid: When used, hurts the user (120 damage) and damages weapons.
  • (2) Repair kit: Repairs weapons and, if the user's a possessed item, heals 50 health.
Abilities

• Ability: Basic Attack: 10 damage
  • Ability: Hatchet Toss (Sabre chucks his hatchet at an enemy, dealing 35 Damage before and damage reduction.)
Passives:
  • Passive Ability: Levitation (Sabre naturally floats above the ground. Traps and Attacks that come from the ground (Like, say, spikes rising up) will be avoided. Sabre cannot use this ability to cross pits.)
  • Passive Ability/Debility: Think Later (Sabre will not deal with negative statuses unless they are outside of battle. They will also not retreat unless they are at critical health.)
  • Passive Debility: Stressed Concentration (Due to having to keep up a semi-physical form, Sabre cannot use psychic power (the power they use to 'possess' the axe) for anything other than what they already have. Additionally, Sabre cannot gain buffs to Speed or Attack Speed. They can, however, receive debuffs to them.)
  • Passive Ability/Debility: Untempered (Sabre take additional damage from fire-based sources, but gains 5 damage reduction on the next attack dealt to them. This effect fades after a battle is over.)
One Time Ability: Rage (This ability can only be used if Sabre becomes angry. Sabre will grab the Waraxe that they 'possess' and use it as a weapon, dealing 50 Damage and ignoring damage reduction. They are unable to use any other attacks while enraged. Sabre's Passive Ability Think Later will be altered, meaning Sabre will never retreat, even at critical health. Any buff gained by Untempered will fade.This status lasts until the battle is over.
Image:
Holds a random one use item, usually convenient. "What does it hold? Whatever it is, it will help you out!"
Holds a random item, usually a troll. "The jokes on ya! Or whoever you give this to!"
Can contain just about anything. "You never know what your gonna get! Have fun!"
Lost your arm, now you can't hold your weapon. Requires high-tec a doctor to fix.
Dropped you weapon. Pick weapon up to fix. Butterfingers.
Allows me to have fun with your character High miss chance. GO SOBER.
Enemies only. This minion quit there job... as a minion... and are no longer in the battle.
  • Armor is played in Damage Threshold, not resistance, meaning the damage is directly negated from your armor.
  • When using basic attacks, you also deal fatigue damage. The fatigue damage dealt is based on your armor. Enemies can also deal fatigue damage, but only the base of one.
  • An enemy's armor is only displayed after being either scanned or attacked.
  • Certain things will get you Followers. Followers can be killed, but follow you wherever you go. You can give or take items from them. They also have a proficiency, which dictates what weapons they are good with.
Updated items.

Last edited:
G'morning THIEF! THIIIIIEEEEEF! LOOK AT HIM, THIEEEEEEEF! As always it's nice to see my players branch out with STEALING FROM ME! OH GOD AREN'T ANY ONE OF YOU ORIGINAL?! their own take on a Text Adventure, It's always great!

I do wish you the best of luck with this and of course will be keeping an eye on it TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T RIP ME OFF ANY FURTHER! I'M COMING FOR YOU JERK! I might actually join then when i have the time to make a character app later, But for now WATCH YOUR BACK! I'VE GOT SUPERNATURAL POWERS OF AN ANGRY GOD AND I'M READY TO RIP YOUR SPINE RIGHT OUT OF YOUR GULLET! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! i just leave you with a good luck.

I OWN YOU! Seeya later!
-Nigel "Demon God Ivuul" G.

Last edited:
Well, I've made a character...

Bossa the Brobarian (OC) (@Mr. Fury)
HP: 500/500
RCG: Crippling Debt
Base ATK:50
Items: Bound Endless Keg:A holy artifact of alcohol dispensing, granted to the chosenest of chosen ones to save the world(but which one)!Secretly a gate to a pocket dimension of endless alcohol!
Unholy Axe of Drunken Rage: An axe that unlocks it's true power when the wielder is drunk and enraged. 65 ATK, deals double damage when the user is drunk and enraged.
Ability: Drunken Rage: Chug from the endless keg and get mad drunk! And then get really angry because alcohol.
Ability: Cleave: A sideways swing of a weapon that attacks up to 3 enemies, deals about half damage.
Passive: Drunken Bloodlust: BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! Everytime Bossa slays an enemy, he gets an extra attack on a random enemy that turn.
Weakness: Crippling Debt: Due to excessive college fees, he physically can't have money for the whole game, meaning he can't buy anything.
One Time Ability: Legacy of the Brobarians: Summon 2 spirits of previous chosen brobarians are summoned to help out Bossa, they have identical stats and items to Bossa.

Well, you gotta also consider that he'll probably be extremely drunk, meaning that his judgement would likely not be very good, and there is also the other quirks of being drunk, like, he could misjudge the distance between him and an enemy and just swing at nothing, like an idiot.

You also gotta consider that this guy physically can't have money because he made the dumb idea of going to a college in the year 3764, where the inflation of currency makes it cost like, absolute millions.

Gold (OC) (@GoldHero101)
Uses a giant broadsword to slay large numbers of enemies.
Male
HP: 250/250
Leoano Energy (LE): 0/25
RCG: 75
Base ATK:30
Items: Leoano Chained: Gold's beginning blade. Upgrades to a much stronger blade multiple times during the story. +10 Base ATK when equipped.
Ability: X-Slash: 2 slashes dealing 70% and 50% Base ATK respectively.
Ability: Leoano Burst: Costs 5 LE. Temporary boost to Gold's Base ATK by 15 on use. Can use another skill directly after. Lasts one round.
Passive: Leoano's Power: Gains LE on attacking foes. More hits = more LE. When LE is full, +10 Base ATK.
Weakness: Anxious: Is very anxious and avoids getting in situations that would make him that way. If he does, he loses 15 base atk until it ends.
One Time Ability: Infinium Slash: Gold's most powerful technique. Slashes enemies with the power of INFINITY! Deals MASSIVE damage to all foes.

Last edited:
Welp looks like you're getting an axe.
Sabre (@Creeper37500)
Sabre is, in simplest terms, a floating axe. They wear a cape and chain gauntlets and carry a hatchet. They float around 2 feet or so from the ground, making the top of their 'head' at almost 5'5". They are generally calm and caring.
HP: 300/300
RCG: 5
Base ATK: 25
Items: Blood-Stained Lumber Axe (Sabre's main method of attack. It has a long wood handle and a blood-stained head with a single blade. Sabre has no idea how the blood got on it, they just found it that way.), Chain Gloves (A pair of chainmail gauntlets. These allow Sabre to actually hold stuff.), Mysterious Cape (A black cape that Sabre somehow keeps around itself. [Note: While does have the same name and appearance as a Terraria item, Sabre is not a Terrarian; I just have no better way of describing the cape]), Double-Bladed Waraxe (This is the item Sabre 'possesses'. It's a large, steel waraxe with a double-bladed head, along with yellow markings in the center.).
Ability: Basic Attack (Sabre slashes at an enemy with their hatchet, dealing 25 Damage before damage reduction. If Sabre does not have their hatchet (or any other weapon), they will attack using their gauntlets, dealing 10 Damage before damage reduction.)
Ability: Hatchet Toss (Sabre chucks his hatchet at an enemy, dealing 35 Damage before and damage reduction.)
Passive Ability: Levitation (Sabre naturally floats above the ground. Traps and Attacks that come from the ground (Like, say, spikes rising up) will be avoided. Sabre cannot use this ability to cross pits.)
Passive Ability/Debility: Think Later (Sabre will not deal with negative statuses unless they are outside of battle. They will also not retreat unless they are at critical health.)
Passive Debility: Stressed Concentration (Due to having to keep up a semi-physical form, Sabre cannot use psychic power (the power they use to 'possess' the axe) for anything other than what they already have. Additionally, Sabre cannot gain buffs to Speed or Attack Speed. They can, however, receive debuffs to them.)
Passive Ability/Debility: Untempered (Sabre take additional damage from fire-based sources, but gains 5% damage reduction on the next attack dealt to them. This effect fades after a battle is over.)
One Time Ability: Rage (This ability can only be used if Sabre becomes angry. Sabre will grab the Waraxe that they 'possess' and use it as a weapon, dealing 50 Damage and ignoring damage reduction. They are unable to use any other attacks while enraged. Sabre's Passive Ability Think Later will be altered, meaning Sabre will never retreat, even at critical health. Any buff gained by Untempered will fade.This status lasts until the battle is over.
Image: Sabre.jpg (I'm sorry for bad drawing skills aaaa)

Gold (OC) (@GoldHero101)
Uses a giant broadsword to slay large numbers of enemies.
Male
HP: 250/250
Leoano Energy (LE): 0/25
RCG: 75
Base ATK:30
Items: Leoano Chained: Gold's beginning blade. Upgrades to a much stronger blade multiple times during the story. +10 Base ATK when equipped.
Ability: X-Slash: 2 slashes dealing 70% and 50% Base ATK respectively.
Ability: Leoano Burst: Costs 5 LE. Temporary boost to Gold's Base ATK by 15 on use. Can use another skill directly after. Lasts one round.
Passive: Leoano's Power: Gains LE on attacking foes. More hits = more LE. When LE is full, +10 Base ATK.
Weakness: Anxious: Is very anxious and avoids getting in situations that would make him that way. If he does, he loses 15 base atk until it ends.
One Time Ability: Infinium Slash: Gold's most powerful technique. Slashes enemies with the power of INFINITY! Deals MASSIVE damage to all foes.
Sorry, a little complicated.
  1. I will forget to upgrade the sword.
  2. The LE part is a little hard to keep track of.
  3. I don't do percentages.
Sorry to do this to you, but

CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTIONS

Bossa the Brobarian (@Mr. Fury) HP 500/500
RCG: Crippling dept.
You wake up on a floor with a Convenient Supply Crate next to you, along with a Mess'n With Ya Supply Crate next to you. You here someone talking:

Ceiling Speakers: "WELCOME, ONE AND ALL! IN TODAYS INTERDEMENTIONAL GLADIATOR FIGHT, WE HAVE A DRUNK VS A FLOATING AXE! QUITE A MATCHUP TONIGHT! FIGHT STARTS IN 1 MINUTE!"

What do you do now?

Sabre (@Creeper37500) HP 300/300
You find yourself on a weapon rack with a Convenient Supply Crate next to you. You here someone speak:

Ceiling Speakers: "WELCOME, ONE AND ALL! IN TODAYS INTERDEMENTIONAL GLADIATOR FIGHT, WE HAVE A DRUNK VS A FLOATING AXE! QUITE A MATCHUP TONIGHT! FIGHT STARTS IN 1 MINUTE!"

What do you do now?

Sabre: Sabre lifts themselves off of the rack, questioning why they were put there. They use a Chain Glove to open the Convenient Supply Crate.

Oh fiddlesticks, of course I wake up in a random gladatorial arena, I guess someone spiked my drink with them 'cocaine-flavoured roofies' again... I swear this happens way too often... Last time this happened, I wound up coming to next to a genocidal dictator and apparently became his best friend...

He then opens both of the supply crates, after all, they aren't clearly labelled, so what in the world could possibly go wrong?(*cough* *cough* famous last words)

You open the obviously mark crates. In the Convenient Supply Crate you find: One (1) Bruiser Potion! In the Mess'n With Ya Supply Crate you found: JACKPOT! 1,000,000 RCGs! *Insert slot machine sound here.*

Ceiling Speakers: "30 SECONDS! Sounds like one of our contestants won the jackpot! Perhaps they can buy their freedom?"

Feel free to cry about your debts.

In the Convenient Supply Crate you find: 1 Auto Stim.

Ceiling Speakers: "30 SECONDS! Sounds like one of our contestants won the jackpot! Perhaps they can buy their freedom?"

How do you want to wait the last 30 seconds out?

Last edited:
You also gotta consider that this guy physically can't have money because he made the dumb idea of going to a college in the year 3764, where the inflation of currency makes it cost like, absolute millions.
...you found: JACKPOT! 1,000,000 RCGs!
{Rest in spaghetti, my friend.}
Sabre: Sabre uses the last 30 seconds to examine the Auto Stim for any sign of what it does, despite being unable to use the needle.

Well darn diddly darn! I still have 986,751,234IGR in debt left, and the interest is 15% per cycle, I'm sure that god dern bank screwed me over with the conversion rates again...

He then simply waits for the timer to finish so that this farce will end, maybe the other fighter is a reasonable and together they can bore the audience to death, he then has an epic flashback about how he actually bored an audience of rather annoying aliens to death.

A wall opens up behind you. You turn around to see a literal floating axe in a cape holding an axe.

Ceiling Speakers: "AND THE GATES ARE OPEN! LET US WATCH THIS EPIC BATTLE UNFOLD!"

Read your character's items in the first post to learn about the Auto Stim.
A wall slides open in front of you. You see a drunk person with an axe across an arena from you.

Ceiling Speakers: "AND THE GATES ARE OPEN! LET US WATCH THIS EPIC BATTLE UNFOLD!"

How do you react to you opponent?

___________________________ Goodnight all of you Americans... it's 11:30 where I am so I should get to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom