D.E.A.T.H.ly Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, time to get a tin-foil hat again... Also, I can't see :redspin: now... Forced installation of HUD's was legally mandatory where I'm from, I don't need more of this privacy invading nonsense...

Sabre (@Creeper37500) HP 255/300, fatigue 0/10
RCG: 55
And
Zappla (Follower)
Proficiency: Futuristic Weapons
HP 300/300
Fatigue 0/10
Inventory: Laser RCW, Fiend Armor

Zappla: "You know what a stealth boy is! Your using wah- wait a second, a stealth boy includes armor and weapons when used... OH MY GOD!!!"

Zappla gets on their knees and start praying to you.

You hear someone say "I don't even have wild wasteland..." in the distance.

You now have a follower. Followers can be killed, but follow you wherever you go. You can give or take items from them (for example Zappla's Laser RCW) and give them something else (like a laser rifle). They also have a proficiency, which dictates what weapons they are good with.

Please choose a team name.

Bossa the Brobarian (@Mr. Fury) HP 480/500 (Drunken Rage!)
RCG: Crippling dept.

S.I.S.T.E.R. looks surprised.

S.I.S.T.E.R.: "I... was I was only joking. I just scanned your facial expression and answered to the most probable of thoughts. How did one of my hud earpieces get attached? And why is it sideways, blocking your view?"

Danny: "Oh, so that's what that does."

S.I.S.T.E.R.: "(Sigh) Anyway, just go get the mechanic."

• The Fan: Part One: "I am in need of something in another universe, but am dreadfully under experienced to get it myself. Come to my house for details (you know it by the lack of people and the loud music)."
Nursing Needs: Part Two
Improving business: Part Two: Visit the general store. Reward: RCG

Sabre: Sabre is fairly surprised at the sudden hospitality, but doesn't question it. They notice that their new follower is carrying a gun, specifically an RCW like Greg wanted.

"...If I give you this..." Sabre holds up the Laser Rifle they had caught. "...Will you give me that gun?"

Team Name: Smoke

Smoke? Really? SMOKE?
Please, my sanity's and you teams sake, please think of something creative otherwise I will be forced to call you Funky Disco Squad. Seriously though, I don't know if my sanity can take such a boring name.
{Alright then. Guess Team Smoke is reserved for Mystery Dungeon. Let's hope I can actually come up with something creative.}

New Team Name: Steelian Edge

{I tried.}

Team Steelian Edge
RCG: 55

Zappla (Follower)
HP 300/300
Fatigue 0/10
Inventory: Laser Rifle, Fiend Armor

Zappla: "Sure thing my god!"

You then get teleported back to the bounty board, with Greg in front of you.

Bossa exits the office.

Where to now?

• The Fan: Part One: "I am in need of something in another universe, but am dreadfully under experienced to get it myself. Come to my house for details (you know it by the lack of people and the loud music)."
Improving business: Part Two: Visit the general store. Reward: RCG

Last edited:
Team Steelian Edge
RCG: 155

Zappla (Follower)
HP 300/300
Fatigue 0/10
Inventory: Laser Rifle: 30 damage per shot. Ignores 2 points of armor. (Equipped), Fiend Armor: 20 def (Equipped)

Greg: "Oh good! Thank you so much!"

Lost 3 Laser RCW
Gained 100 RCG!

Zappla is praying to you.

Greg: "I see that the one of the drug fiends thinks your a god... be careful for when they get sober. Anyway, would you mind getting me some customers? Hand these flyers out to people."

Gained Shop Flyers: 5

Bossa tries to head out of town. And then they reach a wall that looks like the sky. It expands up and shows the "sky" is a dome. A giant screen.
Oh yeah, this town's a pocket universe, remember?

Improving business: Part Three: Get customers. Reward: RCG
[/QUOTE]

Sabre:
"I'll try to keep that in mind..."
Sabre takes the posters and floats outside, trying to ignore their drugged follower's worshipping.

Team Steelian Edge

Zappla (Follower)
HP 300/300
Fatigue 0/10
Inventory: Laser Rifle: 30 damage per shot. Ignores 2 points of armor. (Equipped), Fiend Armor: 20 def (Equipped)

A random person takes a flyer.

Random Person: "Finally, someone who dares to stand against the Rust Bucket!"

A robot takes one.

Robot: "Oh nice, I was tired of the chance of getting scraped when I went to the rust bucket."

Zappla is starting to feel tired.

Bossa tries go to Bull Fan's house to murderize a quest giver.
You get turned away by the insane level of sound that the following song is playing at.

Oh yeah, weren't you supposed to find a mechanic?

Last edited:
Sabre: Sabre continues floating around with the flyers, not noticing Zappla's tiredness; They still think that they're trying to worship them or something and ignoring them. Excellent job caring for others, Sabre.

Hmmmmm, he clearly has the unholy seal of the Mad God of Bad Taste, well, time to just randomly walk around until I see someone tinkering with something...

Team Steelian Edge

Zappla (Follower)
HP 300/300
Fatigue 0/10

A random person comes up.

Person: "Oh nice, a first purchase under 60 RCG free deal with flyer!"

A well dressed man wearing a dirty tophat with a rusted monocle approaches.

Rusty: "Someone is trying to steal my business? WHERE IS THIS PERSON'S SHOP! TELL ME NOW!!!"

Zappla fell asleep. On the ground.

Bossa decides to walk around town and hope for the best.

While on his walk, Bossa sees:
  • That processed axe you were put in a arena fight with... handing out flyers. While being harassed by a well dressed man.
  • Honest's Clean Bar Business
  • The doctors office, where you can report your failure.
  • The Rust Bucket Pawn Shop
  • Bull Fan's pla- hey wait where are you going???
  • The Gossip Shop
Where to go?

Team Steelian Edge

Zappla (Follower)
HP 300/300
Fatigue 0/10

Another person takes a flyer.

Rusty: "What's wrong? WHAT'S WRONG?!?!? WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT THAT PLACE IS STILL STANDING! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO BUYS/SELLS AROUND HERE! I WILL BLOW THIS ESTABLISHMENT UP!!!"

Zappla is fast asleep.

Bossa walks into the Rust Bucket Pawn Shop.

The place looks like a dump.
Behind the counter is a well dressed man wearing a dirty tophat and a rusted monocle greets you.

Rusty: "Welcome to the Rust Bucket! What do you want to sell?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom