Daikon here!

Daikonradish

Steampunker
Greetings, fellow creators and Players, I am Daikon! Having been around for five years and counting, I thought my bio would be sufficient to give others an idea of who I am and what's my business here. With Journey's End released, it'd be time I reconsider that statement and several others over that time. My regards go to @CurlyBrace for motivating me towards this former reconsideration. `:)

Before I found out about Terraria, I mainly played racing games (but had an interest in platformers brought upon by Nintendo Power and other publications). When I found out about it, I did not have a computer ready for the game. As such, I resorted to drawing the lands alongside occasional ceramic representations of the Demon Eye: an enemy spooking and intriguing me most. December 24, 2012 marked the day when I had access to a PC which has the lovely game. Forever shall I find myself grateful for a glorious blend of 2D side-scrolling action and fully-manipulatable worlds! `:happy:

With that period's changes coming about, fascination grew upon occasional glances at Terraria Online turning into full-blown lurking. Getting myself familiar with indie game communities and such, it proved favourable with members of varying moods and content to reflect it (as you might expect, I really enjoy The Terrarian Times). Surely enough, change must come. Finding myself impressed with Cenx's efforts regarding 1.2 and taking time appreciating others at Re-Logic, it stood in my best interests that I won't pass up the opportunity to interact in something like TO. November 29, 2015 marks my entry here.

The year proved itself a time for finding another purpose I somehow forgot in mind when joining these forums. Having settled on optimism and determination, status updates emerged a priority for documenting the things not belonging in my threads. The convenience and thrill of conversation proved itself rather satisfying. Fortunately, the fun doesn't end there once I participated in Forum Games. Owing to their go-then-post nature, they prove themselves worthy of breaking the ice when others get hot. Naturally, I await others hopping aboard to see what post will win, the highest number counted before a staff member posts, or what word is made using the last letter of the word posted prior.

I see Player Characters as the forebearers of uniqueness in terms of dress and personality worth exploring. Everyone has a story and I cannot help but find myself interested, leaving as much to my imagination as the worlds they inhabit and explore. I might not always get it and that's a-okay with me. That's room I can occupy for telling mine. For such a critical component of the game, come at no surprise that they're my favorite among others.

Overall, I love this game, find myself grateful to join this site, and interact with members like you. Thanks for reading! `:D

Last edited:
First, also why did you make an intro 5 years after you joined
I think because of this.
Greetings, fellow creators and Players, I am Daikon! Having been around for four years and counting, I thought my bio would be sufficient to give others an idea of who I am and what's my business here. With Journey's End released, it'd be time I reconsider that statement and several others over that time. My regards go to @CurlyBrace for motivating me towards this former reconsideration. `:)

I really like this vio of yours! :) Really great history about you and Terraria.

Since then, how many hours have you e put into this game?

Back
Top Bottom