Daimera's Content Tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimera

Terrarian
It’s not a big deal to most people.

It’s an extremely big deal to me.

As someone who’d wish nothing more than for people to respect the canon of my own original work (a tall ask on the internet), I am obligated by personal morals to respect the canon of other people’s work.

That’s why I gravitate towards fandoms with either no fixed canon, or with flexible canon and/or open ends.

By making an official canon (after letting others assume there wouldn’t be for 8 years), it’s invalidated all the work I’ve done.

Maybe not to everyone, but it does to me and my personal code (which is very precious to me in a world where I’ve been on the receiving end of far more broken promises than kept ones), and I’m the one who wasted all those years.

Forgive me if the 6-year gaping hole in my heart hurts a little.

But in the end, I’m just one person who made the mistake of getting emotionally invested in someone else’s world despite all the screaming warnings not to.

I’ll try to avoid making that mistake again.

Last edited:
Good morning, TCF~

I hope you slept well~
YDxMWnW.png

Mind if I turn some or these into in game pixel art?
Oh, hey, sorry about not getting back on this quickly! I know I said "good morning" but since I'm in Hawaii I was actually going to bed. I just figured most people would be waking up because timezones!

Anyhow, go on ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom