Pixel Art Daim's Den

I'll see what I can do. Can I have the screenshot it will be going in?
Well, it's embarrassing to say, but as a new user here my biome thread is an empty mess for now and the mobs are the furthest I have brainstormed for now. This is also my first sprite request, so I don't actually have a screenshot yet. I was just thinking I could have an isolated sprite like the others on this thread as a visual example for that enemy type.

So just try to consider it as like your other requests, but with my asking to be able to show it elsewhere.

I apologize profusely for being an unprofessional dweeb. ^^'

Thanks guys. If you'd prefer, I can scale each pixel to 200% rather than 300%. 300% just felt right at the time, and I stuck with it for consistency. As an example, The Big Damn Axe was rendered directly over the Solar Hamaxe. They have the same canvass size:

LLTZi2k.gif

Well, it's embarrassing to say, but as a new user here my biome thread is an empty mess for now and the mobs are the furthest I have brainstormed for now. This is also my first sprite request, so I don't actually have a screenshot yet. I was just thinking I could have an isolated sprite like the others on this thread as a visual example for that enemy type.

So just try to consider it as like your other requests, but with my asking to be able to show it elsewhere.

I apologize profusely for being an unprofessional dweeb. ^^'
Shouldn't be a problem, no worries. Just didn't know if you already had an aesthetic established.

Mind if I scale the creature up a bit? They were a bit tiny irl:

serveimage

I agree with the dude above me; these are pretty swell!

Are ye still taking requests?
I am. Have something in mind?

Last edited:
Thanks guys. If you'd prefer, I can scale each pixel to 200% rather than 300%. 300% just felt right at the time, and I stuck with it for consistency. As an example, The Big Damn Axe was rendered directly over the Solar Hamaxe. They have the same canvass size:

LLTZi2k.gif

Shouldn't be a problem, no worries. Just didn't know if you already had an aesthetic established.

Mind if I scale the creature up a bit? They were a bit tiny irl:

serveimage

I am. Have something in mind?
Sure. I don't mind at all.

Just make sure that it doesn't look huge.
I have it in mind as a bat-type enemy, so while I definitely see the need to scale it up so you can actually see what it looks like, if it looks Harpy sized then it's a bit too big.

Wow, these are really good :eek:

Could you possibly make a sprite for a beast hunter? With a long tattered jacket and pelts at his side, maybe holding a crossbow? Like a NPC in terms of size

can you make a terraria monster out of this:
horridlove.png
? Don't question the picture it's just something :naughty: :eek:
[DOUBLEPOST=1437788477,1437788429][/DOUBLEPOST]
can you make a terraria monster out of this:
horridlove.png
? Don't question the picture it's just something :naughty: :eek:
and maybe like some weird twisted big sack of meat with tons of skinny legs and.. eh.. just use your imagination

You're making me slightly jealous. This looks a lot like Otherworld style, almost.
Ever considered making a resprite of the Hardmode tools, particularly Cobalt?

Hello!
Do you think you can sprite a set of armor and a machine gun in the style of my profile profile pic (made by Derpo the Magnificent)? Thanks!
/PS
Plez make the armor both in items and on a character.

//I found this old post of mine today. Cringe. I was immature back then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom