tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Should I change the the name of the mod?

• Total voters
idk if someone asked this but at what point is he summoned or appears?
edit:you could add something from vanilla like the biome mimics they are "mini-bosses" and they gove pretty good loot

Hello! I have already defeated the lunatic cultist, the celestial pillars and the Moon Lord, but the pillar summon items (idols) do not show up in the shop. Does anyone else have any problem and have any idea how to fix it?

Excuse me, in the latest version, a few expert items made with boss drops have already had an effect, why did you delete the recipe

Could you maybe add an Armored Digger summon and a Giant Clam summon to the Arch-Wizard? I am trying to get the Lead Wizard item from the former. Though, judging by your previous reply, they aren't coming anytime soon.
Will be done next update, whenever that is
idk if someone asked this but at what point is he summoned or appears?
edit:you could add something from vanilla like the biome mimics they are "mini-bosses" and they gove pretty good loot
He appears. Currently just sells the keys to summon them but I may add a proper item in the future
Hello! I have already defeated the lunatic cultist, the celestial pillars and the Moon Lord, but the pillar summon items (idols) do not show up in the shop. Does anyone else have any problem and have any idea how to fix it?
Can't help you sorry, the requirements to be sold will change in the eventual next update
Excuse me, in the latest version, a few expert items made with boss drops have already had an effect, why did you delete the recipe
I started coding effects for them but partway through I decided I didn't want to go through with them. They'll probably be removed next update

Could it potentially be made in the next update that the usetime for these items is slightly reduced? It gets annoying how long it takes for it to work sometimes, to where that is what is holding me back from farming quickly rather than killing the enemies

IDEA! could you please add joost mod custom hunt spawners to this mod, it would make life a whole lot easier, maybe a hunt shop sells the hunt that you are after (maybe not the vanilla boss hunts tho like the eye of cthulu)

Back
Top Bottom