Portfolio/Multi-Topic Danny's Suggestive Titles

yudgefudge

The Destroyer
I'm returning and will be reworking some of my suggestions. These listed here are upcoming:
  • The Wicked - A terrible biome where hope goes to die and the nightmares of the living come to life, that can plague your world instead of the Corruption or the Crimson.
  • The Savannah, Mega Mounds and The Castle - An alternate Jungle, Bee Hive and Temple - a multi-biome, great piece of work.
  • Bat Caves - Instead of Spider Caves full of cobwebs, you have Bat Caves piercing with stalagmites.
  • The Undergrowth - In alternate worlds were the hellish Underworld has been grown over, it is replaced by the Undergrowth.
  • Shining Sunflowers - Instead of Glowing Mushrooms, there's Shining Sunflowers.
  • The Passion - A whimsical, lovely world where fairytales are reality and love conquers all - all.
  • The Alchemist Class - Mhm, yep. My take on an Alchemist class.
  • Summoner progression, Whips, and True Melee - For now I can't say exactly how these will be structured; however, they will cover summoner progression in both Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode, the problem with Whips being for the summoner class, and the problem with True Melee.\
  • Throwing's Last Hurrah - Throwing deserves one more chance, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom