tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Here are some various small mods I've come up with.

Due to how much harder it's getting to keep all my mod threads updated, I have moved the mods to their own pages on my own website.

Click the images to go to their new pages.

All mods can be downloaded from the mod browser!

Last edited:
Tried the variable mod, no change with any vanilla potions, using mods including thorium, calamity, fargos, sacredtools, moreaccessories+, vanilla tweaks, maxstack+, and helpful hotkeys.

Also I think this error comes from your mod :

Code:
Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)

Tried the variable mod, no change with any vanilla potions, using mods including thorium, calamity, fargos, sacredtools, moreaccessories+, vanilla tweaks, maxstack+, and helpful hotkeys.
Hmm, I may have accidentally broken something between my testing and rebuilding for release.
Edit: Fixed and updated both here and the mod browser

Can you make a mod which shows the names of all npc's ? (monsters and town npc's
I'm not that good at modding, but if I can get the code for Iriazul's original one, I could update it.

Also I think this error comes from your mod :

Code:
Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModHooks.PostUpdateInput()
   at Terraria.Main.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
That looks like an error from a different mod with a base name of ThrowHelper. Mine's called MeleeToThrow.

Last edited:
That looks like an error from a different mod with a base name of ThrowHelper. Mine's called MeleeToThrow.
Just FYI that is a base .NET class not related to a Terraria mod. Doesn't mean the Exception is from your mod but could be. The Exception is saying that a loop is being performed on a collection (array, etc) and that collection is being modified improperly inside the loop causing issues. Unfortunately, it's not particularly helpful without a line number for the code that caused the Exception.

Whoops, didn't notice that.
Anyway, that mod is pretty much just contains a couple switch statements, boolean modifications and an integer modification.

Is there any way you can make the Variable Potion Sickness mod configurable? I love the mod but during early-game it makes potions so inefficient unless you farm for hearts before bosses.

So...pretty severe problem with Variable Potion Sickness. Any time I use any Mana Potion, for the duration of Mana Sickness, it decreases my Magic Damage to... -2147483648. Yes, that is the correct number. In fact, it's so low, that for this short time period, magic attacks won't even make contact with enemies. They just pass right through, and homing attacks don't target anything.

that's hardcore
It is when you've got mods buffing every NPC. I wanted to try the mod so that I could make weak potions more usable endgame but it just ends up increasing their timers so far when it's early. You end up having to farm up to 400HP before you can efficiently fight bosses. But thanks for your opinion anyways.

So...pretty severe problem with Variable Potion Sickness. Any time I use any Mana Potion, for the duration of Mana Sickness, it decreases my Magic Damage to... -2147483648. Yes, that is the correct number. In fact, it's so low, that for this short time period, magic attacks won't even make contact with enemies. They just pass right through, and homing attacks don't target anything.
Thank you I will remove the mod till this is fixed same with some small balancing .

Never made configs before, but I can see about it. However I guess for now I'll make some tweaks and remove the Mana Sickness effects until I fix it.
I'm thinking of removing the Health to Max Health ratio for now and make the Greater Healing Potion give the full 60 seonds and the others scaling accordingly.
That means a mushroom will give 6 seconds, Super Healing will give 1 minute and 33 seconds.
Else I can just halve the sickness time from the original version.

Seems the damage reduction from Mana Sickness is not entirely tied to the time remaining.

When I get around to making a config, I'll make it so you can choose between the ratio or fixed version and tweak the settings.

Last edited:
Update: New version of VariablePotionSickness released.
v0.3 Changes said:
* Added a config file
* Added a new flat rate method along side the ratio method, which is now the default method
* Fixed Mana Sickness damage bug
* Philosopher's Stone now works

If anyone needs help understanding what the variables in the configuration mean, just make a post.
I tried to name them as readable and understandable as possible.

Also, don't bother trying to make divide by zero errors, most aren't allowed below zero and some aren't allowed below 1.

New Update!

Added new mods: All Blend, Martian Grenade and Reforge Armor

Updated: No Prefixes
v0.2

* Changed method of removing prefixes
* Reforging will no longer secretly apply prefix data

Last edited:
The Reforge Armor mod doesn't seem to work for me, I can't put armor into the reforge slot (whether the armor is vanilla or modded). I suspected that two of my mods were creating a conflict (Even More Modifiers and Dushy's Upgrade), but disabling them did not resolve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom