tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

I am unable to reproduce the problem, even with these mods. I even downloaded Reforge Armor again just to be sure.
It may either be another mod, or you've forgotten to enable it :>

Anyway, new mod: Visual Radar

Fairly minor bug with the All Blend mod. It seems that doors are blended with the blocks below it.
Am2rwO7.png

There's a little bump under the door, mildly annoying.

Whoops, I blacklisted the Open Door tile instead of the Closed Door one. Non solid tiles won't blend anyway, like the open door.

Edit: Fixed

Whoops, I blacklisted the Open Door tile instead of the Closed Door one. Non solid tiles won't blend anyway, like the open door.

Edit: Fixed
Hmm. I've update the mod to the latest version. It appears that this only occurs on my right door now. Tried destroying the block under the door itself to see if it fixes it. Same result.
70PUjG0.png

All my other doors seem to be functioning fine though. Fairly odd.

Alright, another version out. Had to rewrite it, but it's not much code so it was easy.
However, there is an unavoidable longer load time now.

With the most recent version of All Blend, dirt blending doesn't seem to work at all. Dirt tries to blend with other tiles, but most others except grass don't blend with dirt. This is most obvious with stone, clay, ores, mud, and sand, but it probably affects a lot of others too.

bleh, fixed. And of course at the cost of more load time... Blending is really set up in a weird way.

Tile X must be flagged to blend with Tile Y, but it's also the case for Tile Y to blend with Tile X, else one will try to blend and the other won't.

bleh, fixed. And of course at the cost of more load time... Blending is really set up in a weird way.

Tile X must be flagged to blend with Tile Y, but it's also the case for Tile Y to blend with Tile X, else one will try to blend and the other won't.

It's like trying to hug someone that wants to get away. It has to go both ways to work properly and not be awkward.

Will there be support for thorium in the future for the melee to throw mod? :)

Also, modded blocks won't blend right?

Back
Top Bottom