tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Yes. I just need to get around to doing it.

Hmm, I honestly never tried modded blocks, but I assumed they were an extension of Main.tile. I'll look into it more.

I too, sadly, cannot put my armor in the reforge slot. Even if reforge armor is the only mod I have. I tried disabling other mods all the way up to deleting mods one by one until only reforge armor was left.

Just figured I'd let you know that there are others having this problem. Thank you for your efforts and your contributions to the modding community.

Excuse me for machine translation

In the fight against Moon lord, when introduce Visual RADAR, will get an error when destroy the right hand of moon lord.

Crash log

System.IndexOutOfRangeException
VisualRadar.MPlayer.DrawEffects(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo, Single& r, Single& g, Single& b, Single& a, Boolean& fullBright)
Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.DrawEffects(PlayerDrawInfo drawInfo, Single& r, Single& g, Single& b, Single& a, Boolean& fullBright)
Terraria.Main.DrawPlayer(Player drawPlayer, Vector2 Position, Single rotation, Vector2 rotationOrigin, Single shadow)
Terraria.Main.DrawPlayers()
Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

Are you going to update your mods for 1.10 tmodloader?
Sorry for asking but I want to make sure I don't have to leave my favourite mods behind

Yea, I am. Some are ready, some need testing and others I still need to get my head around how to update them without breaking them.

When i make an armor with prefix it cant be equiped in armor slot anymore, i don't know if this works as intended or it's an error.

You have to place it in your inventory again, then right click to equip it or close the reforge dialogue. It's a tradeoff on how I actually got it to work without doing too much. Basically tricks the game thinking the item is an accessory the moment you pick it up in the reforge dialogue.

Yes, i tried it in first instance, but it equips on accesory spaces, its strange because i gain the stats of the armor and the prefix and at same time i can equip another armor.

Hmm, weird. I've always been unable to reproduce that. When things work as intended for the developer and not a user, it's really hard to debug and fix.

Fixed Player Health and Mana Bar and Reforge Armor.

You can now equip and unequip armor any time when in the reforge menu. I've also adjusted the revaluing of armors without a value (Lunar items).
Code:
item.rare * item.defense * 2500

Last edited:
I really like the idea of variable potion sickness, but unless i'm missing something there's no point in getting better potions if a potion that heals double also gives double the sickness, other than not having to remember to heal as often. I would like it if you could set it so that potions that heal more than the base amount in the config don't give you scaling sickness. That or a way to better tune the scaling.

Back
Top Bottom