tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Yea, I was cleaning up code with all my mods and adding their icons but just ended up pushing an update for all of them. The change log for most is just an icon, hence a sub-minor version bump.
Some that are configurable with the Mod Settings Configurator mod have been updated to stop insane amounts of lag with more than a few loaded.

So i downloaded this mod used it for a bit but wanted to revert back to normal. But when i deleted it all the stuff that got changed still had throwing damage. How do i fix it?

I'm interested in using Reforge Armor, but I was curious if it is known to be compatible with the larger content mods and Magic Storage (see my signature for all the mods I currently use). Has anyone played a decent amount of time with this combo?

I don't mind testing it myself, but that begs the question: what happens to reforged armors if I eventually disable the mod? Will my save get borked, or will armors just revert back to normal (or keep the stats), or...?

Last edited:
I tried the Reforge Armor and Magic Storage mods and they work completely fine. You can store any reforged armor piece in any storage unit.
The armor pieces keep the prefixes even after disabling the Reforge Armor mod.

Awesome! Thank you both for confirmation. Didn't want to get further into my current save and realize that I had broken something after all.

Here's a log file for you: https://pastebin.com/Q9XPxk0h
These error messages: https://puu.sh/zJbN2/f758abd0e8.png were flooding my chat so many times per second that I couldn't read anything anyone was saying. They began to appear a few seconds after I joined a multiplayer server, and ended just after a boss or miniboss named the Flesh Golem—an enemy from the Spirit mod— was defeated by someone. I think the events might be related.
Edit: the error message reappeared for several seconds, then disappeared without the Flesh Golem being mentioned in chat, so maybe they aren't related after all? I have no clue anymore.

Last edited:
Fixed
However, I am unable to upload this to the Mod Browser. Just extract it from the attached zip file instead.

Attachments

• VisualRadar-1.0.1.zip
    19 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I messed with the config of variable potion sickness, and I was wandering how to set it back to the original json file. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the mod, but it ended up with the same digits I changed

Update v1.0.1 for All Blend Released
Update v1.0.1 for No Item Prefixes Released
Update v1.0.1 for Visual Radar Released
New Mod No Hearts and Stars from Enemies Released
New Mod Segmented Enemy Overhaul Released
New Mod Terraria Souls (Dark Souls style Damage and Health) Released

Back
Top Bottom