tModLoader Dark-Assassin's various mini mods

Could someone please help, I'm trying to get DALib working but it has TerrariaHooks as a dependency and there's nothing on the tModLoader browser.

I did find this on google but I don't know where I'm meant to put the necessary file.

Could someone please help, I'm trying to get DALib working but it has TerrariaHooks as a dependency and there's nothing on the tModLoader browser.

I did find this on google but I don't know where I'm meant to put the necessary file.
It should be in tModLoader's Mod Browser. I simply type in "hook" in the Search Function and it pulls it up...

Buuuut... If that still doesn't work for you, you can manually install mods by going to your "C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader" (replacing [UserName] with you system's user name), and locate the "Mods" folder., then simply drop it in there, run the game, then enable it through Mods gui.

Melee to Throwing says it supports Calamity, but it doesn't appear to change any of Calamity's Rogue weapons to throwing. Is this a bug, or did I just do something wrong?

The way it detected weapons has changed, so there may be a chance that some weapons will no longer be detected.
But in this case, it will currently be unable to change any weapons with a custom class type as they are coded differently to vanilla.

After enabling this mod, it seems to have destroyed my multiplayer world. Any known conflicts with mods, because this is devastating to our world, as we lost everything in our storage, as we cannot access it. I would post a screenshot of the destroyed map, but it seems as though I cannot, as I do not have permissions.

After enabling this mod, it seems to have destroyed my multiplayer world. Any known conflicts with mods, because this is devastating to our world, as we lost everything in our storage, as we cannot access it. I would post a screenshot of the destroyed map, but it seems as though I cannot, as I do not have permissions.

If you are running Magic Storage, that's most likely the reason.
Pretty much that...
if you are updating/adding/removing mods, especially on servers, then you need to empty out you Magic Storage, unless you want to risk losing everything.

It would seem there is some sort of conflict with PRB and Unleveled, any chance this could be sorted out somehow? What happens is that PRB won't show any bars at all.

Here are some various small mods I've come up with.

Due to how much harder it's getting to keep all my mod threads updated, I have moved the mods to their own pages on my own website.

Click the images to go to their new pages.

All mods can be downloaded from the mod browser!
You should add a config file to calamity nerf, for people who just want to enjoy the game's experience (with nerfed npcs), or tryhards who want to use nerfed weapons against unnerfed bosses.

It would seem there is some sort of conflict with PRB and Unleveled, any chance this could be sorted out somehow? What happens is that PRB won't show any bars at all.
I'll see what I can do about that.

You should add a config file to calamity nerf, for people who just want to enjoy the game's experience (with nerfed npcs), or tryhards who want to use nerfed weapons against unnerfed bosses.
I guess, but it was originally supposed to be very basic.

Do you have any plans to update DAlib to support the 64bit tmodloader? I enjoy the calamity nerf but it doesn't work on 64bit.
I didn't even know it didn't work with 64bit version. I know it definitely doesn't with v0.11 beta.

Okay, MASSIVE bug here. When using certain configurations (not sure exactly which is causing this), upon gaining Mana Sickness, your damage will enter extreme negative numbers until it wears off, leaving you dealing 0 damage to any enemies during mana sickness.
Code:
{
  "EnableLife": true,
  "UseLifeRatio": false,
  "BaseLifeAmount": 150,
  "BaseLifeSickTime": 48,
  "AdditionalLifeSeconds": 12,
  "LifeSickSecondsMax": 120,
  "EnableMana": true,
  "UseManaRatio": false,
  "BaseManaAmount": 200,
  "BaseManaSickTime": 8,
  "AdditionalManaSeconds": 2,
  "ManaSickSecondsMax": 20,
  "ManaSickPowerReduction": 25,
  "PhilosophersReduceMana": true
}
I've confirmed that VPS is the cause, as disabling it fixes the problem entirely.
VRYANZG.gif

Has TerrariaHooks been fixed for Tmodloader64 yet? Better question, will it ever be fixed?
TMLx64 is unofficial and in beta. Mod authors are not obliged to provide compatability. That said, when TMLx64 is more stable, and out of beta, that would be more likely.
From what I've recently read, TerrariaHooks is actually included in TMLx64 in some capacity by default, although there appears to be issues with mods detecting it, which is probably moreso on the TMLx64 Team's end and not DA's.

Sorry for taking to long to reply. Life has been happening.

@Yvori is right about the TMLx64 problem.
I however would have fixed compatibility if I was able to run it in the first place. I have already seeked help on Discord to no avail. So, until I actually find a way to get it working, none of my mods will be updated to be compatible with it.

Okay, MASSIVE bug here. When using certain configurations (not sure exactly which is causing this), upon gaining Mana Sickness, your damage will enter extreme negative numbers until it wears off, leaving you dealing 0 damage to any enemies during mana sickness.

I've confirmed that VPS is the cause, as disabling it fixes the problem entirely.

Eh, I thought I fixed this. It's been really finicky. Terraria's mana sickness damage reduction seems to be really easy to break for some reason.

Eh, I thought I fixed this. It's been really finicky. Terraria's mana sickness damage reduction seems to be really easy to break for some reason.
Hm... Perhaps ask someone involved with tModLoader directly if they know why this is? It must have something to do with Terraria or tModLoader's coding, and if anyone can find out why and fix it, the tML team would probably be the best place to start.

Back
Top Bottom