Items Dark Green Solution

Foxvoid

Terrarian
Ammo used by the Clem-whatever to spread the jungle biome. it's just a resprite of the solutions, and turns dirt into mud, and grasses into jungle grass.
It's needed in the game because the world evils corrupt the jungle and there's no way to turn it back, unless you want dig holes every couple of feet and manually replace dirt with mud. Sold by the Steampunker in the jungle instead of Green Solution.

Ammo used by the Clem-whatever to spread the jungle biome. it's just a resprite of the solutions, and turns dirt into mud, and grasses into jungle grass.
It's needed in the game because the world evils corrupt the jungle and there's no way to turn it back, unless you want dig holes every couple of feet and manually replace dirt with mud. Sold by the Steampunker in the jungle instead of Green Solution.
Yes this would be so nice, I mean, even if they added mud bombs too, that would be helpful, but 1 thing that should probably change is that the jungle should just either combine with the biomes, or just protect itself from the biomes.

Yes this would be so nice, I mean, even if they added mud bombs too, that would be helpful, but 1 thing that should probably change is that the jungle should just either combine with the biomes, or just protect itself from the biomes.
I would personally go with the second option, with a exception for the mushroom biome, making them the only two biomes that can affect mud in any way.

You know how the jungle/mushroom biomes just don't turn dirt blocks into mud so they can spread more. Apply this same rule to the Corruption / Crimson / Hallow, making them unable to turn mud blocks into dirt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom