Video Dark Hydrak`s Official Youtube channel

The style of "commentary" I can tell is very inspired from Yrimir. Personally I like it so good job. But the intro really needs some working on.

The style of "commentary" I can tell is very inspired from Yrimir. Personally I like it so good job. But the intro really needs some working on.
Well, Yrimir isn`t really uploading so, I thought that I could take his place but, mix things up a bit. Add my own style. It is also a mix of Pythongb, and HappyDays. Thanks for noticing my videos. Also, would you like to see a different intro? I guess I can try to make one that doesn`t have mob drops in the background due to the freakin` spawn rate.

^_^

Last edited:
I am no longer putting the videos here. Only the first three as a "trailer". If you want to view the others of the series,
Click here

If you want to see other videos non-related to the Yoyo playthrough,
Click here

We are talking about the same intro right? lol. I'm actually really surprised that someone wouldn't like it...seriously.
There are people on YouTube who have 500k - 1M subscribers who aren't even as professional as you (as far as editing goes at least) and who don't really use intros. Seriously. I mean, please do your very best. We all should strive to do our best at all times, but at the same time, you don't have to be hard on yourself. You are doing a great job so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom