Mobile Dark mumies spawn problem

TheJogobella

Terrarian
Hello,
I trying to make an Ank Shield on the world with the Crimson, but the dark mumies dont spawning on crimsand blocks. I was checking on infected desert and on infected ocean. I dont have any other way to drop blindfold. Do u known what is the problem? For example dark mumies spawns on the Corruption worlds.

Hello,
I trying to make an Ank Shield on the world with the Crimson, but the dark mumies dont spawning on crimsand blocks. I was checking on infected desert and on infected ocean. I dont have any other way to drop blindfold. Do u known what is the problem? For example dark mumies spawns on the Corruption worlds.
Hi @TheJogobella, welcome to the forums. `:)

In the current version of the mobile game, there is a bug that dark mummies only spawn in Corrupted deserts (not Crimson deserts). As a workaround you can go into a new world, get some ebontone, and bring it back to your main world. Lay down some ebonstone and place sand on top of it. The sand will then turn into a corrupted desert and you can have dark mummies. Just make sure you’ve got the ebonstone and ebonsand quaranteened of from other blocks, otherwise the corruption will spread and continue to spread.

Back
Top Bottom