Dark Souls Vanity Pack

New Armor:
-----------------------------------------------------
Leonhard's Set
Leonhard_GIFFullArmor.gif

Leonhard Big.png

----------------------------------------------------
PS:
Uozumi Eizo, i am still working on your favor set, it just was a bit more difficult than i initially expected it to be, so i will be working on it over-time.

New Armor:
-----------------------------------------------------
Leonhard's Set
View attachment 267956
View attachment 267957
----------------------------------------------------
PS:
Uozumi Eizo, i am still working on your favor set, it just was a bit more difficult than i initially expected it to be, so i will be working on it over-time.
ah no need to tire yourself out on the favor set my man, take your time! leanhards set does look like the best fit out of all the others honestly

No cap, Giantdad would look awesome. Dunno if this is the right place for requests but... Super cool mod.
giantdad.jpg

THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE

No cap, Giantdad would look awesome. Dunno if this is the right place for requests but... Super cool mod.
View attachment 268560
THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE
Yo, im fine with requests here. Also, GiantDad is a way more popular request than i initially thought he would be lmao. Also, I'm slowing down the updates though, i am only one guy after all. And I don't want to force out content just to make a schedule out of something i find as a fun little passion project.

Yo, im fine with requests here. Also, GiantDad is a way more popular request than i initially thought he would be lmao. Also, I'm slowing down the updates though, i am only one guy after all. And I don't want to force out content just to make a schedule out of something i find as a fun little passion project.
Cool Cool :)

Im going out of town to see family soon, so development ofc is on hold again. Ill be back making armors for you all soon i hope!

My god, that those are so damn cute

I this is some quality mod right here. As huge souls fan, I can't express my excitement to see these in terraria

EDIT: No rush for updates dude! You'll burnt out fast if you push yourself
Even one set per one or two week is enough, unless you set yourself deadlines

For suggestion, I think you can put all armor in OP so people can see them all without scrolling.
And completing them 4 knights would be very great

I have momentarily returned with an update, praise the internet of this random cafe. SO, ill ave a few armors out next time i have a stable internet connection with my laptop, and ill take this time to update the OP like @Stereox suggested. Sorry to the people who were looking forward this mod, only for it to be stuck on the shelf like a week or 2 after i started.
Also, yea i can download a few reference photos of the fallen knight armor and work on it in my spare time.

Edit: The 2 of the 4 knights are actually what im working on rn, Artorias is already done too.

Last edited:
I have momentarily returned with an update, praise the internet of this random cafe. SO, ill ave a few armors out next time i have a stable internet connection with my laptop, and ill take this time to update the OP like @Stereox suggested. Sorry to the people who were looking forward this mod, only for it to be stuck on the shelf like a week or 2 after i started.
Also, yea i can download a few reference photos of the fallen knight armor and work on it in my spare time.

Edit: The 2 of the 4 knights are actually what im working on rn, Artorias is already done too.
just want to ask, you reckon it would be compatible with tmodloader for 1.4 when it comes out?

would love to see the Ringed knight set from the Ringed city Dlc :) it has to be one of the coolest in the series ! amazing job on all the sprites btw they look Grossly incandescent

Im back fellas. And, ive got quite the update coming out soon. ill give you a teaser for now, just until i iron out all the sets and make sure everything is up to the new standard.

Old vs New 1.png

Thank you for your support, And feel free to send any questions about the mod my way.
Also @Uozumi Eizo Im pretty sure it should remain compatible, since the code is pretty bare bones.

Last edited:
Im back fellas. And, ive got quite the update coming out soon. ill give you a teaser for now, just until i iron out all the sets and make sure everything is up to the new standard.

View attachment 281256

Thank you for your support, And feel free to send any questions about the mod my way.
Also @Uozumi Eizo Im pretty sure it should remain compatible, since the code is pretty bare bones.
Yeah i can tell it looks crisper and more neat.

OK, been slacking a bit.... BUT ive finished up the polish on most armors. And since you guys waited Enough, i might just release the update today...
Also, @Vlad_Normal, im not too sure, since that brings into question my ability to code in stuff like, Sword projectiles, potential buffs from holding the sword, ect.
And balance issues with the normal flow of Terraria, i know that would wear at me quick, which is why this isnt a full Dark Souls Mod, im keeping to what i know, and thats making armors. But, if a fellow terrarian wants to help that happens to know Code very well wants to join me in making this mod, then some major changes would definitely come about. I know that doesn't really answer your question, but i hope it helped.

Old vs New.png

Old vs New 2.png
Old vs New 3.png
Old vs New 4.png
Old vs New 5.png

Sorry i couldn't get nameless out to you all with this update, but i knew i would just keep dragging it out and not update at alll.. So here it is my dudes, along with this new ICON
icon.png

YEAH
Well, the update is released on tmodloader, thanks to all who are still stickin' around with this mod still. Hope you all enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom