Items dark sprite sword

Phantastic Hero

Terrarian
Basically it is sword that will probably the best weapon in the game. ( I mean if it was added in the 1.3 version)

The sword will look much like the terrablade but it has has black glow to it.

Base damage : 150
speed : insainly fast
knockback : 8

The sword shoots a two projectiles(the projectile also homes in on enemy and the projectile can go through walls)

the sword will also make a barrier wherever the sword is swung. The barrier consists of multiple bubbles which means that if an enemy with 100% knockback resistant tries to go through, it would take multiple damages at a time.

To craft it you need terrablade, Meowmere, influx waver and one of the three chlorophyll swords.

It has LESS base damage than a meowmere. I wouldn't wanna sacrifice one of those for a sword with less damage. I also see no need for ANOTHER sword after MoonLord. He has 2 that drop and I see no reason to have more even if the above was fixed. Sorry but I'm gonna have to disagree.

The sword will look much like the terrablade but it has has black glow to it.
That's not alot of description
Base damage : 150
knockbac
Meowmere and Star's Wrath can basically beat it
The sword shoots a two projectiles(the projectile also homes in on enemy and the projectile can go through walls)
the sword will also make a barrier wherever the sword is swung. The barrier consists of multiple bubbles which means that if an enemy with 100% knockback resistant tries to go through, it would take multiple damages at a time.
This took only 1 second to think this up, amirite?
To craft it you need terrablade, Meowmere, influx waver and one of the three chlorophyll swords.
Why those weapons, where at? And there's only 2 Chlorophyte Swords

Overall, basically another "True Meowmere" suggestion

This is basically a weaker Meowmere. I honestly would use the Terra Blade or Influx Waver over it. No support.

Actually, now that I think about it it wasn't too long ago that I had suggestions with such negative feedback. So I might help you out if you answer one question. Did out intend this purely to overpower other weapons?

TO tell you the truth, it took five seconds to think of this. and I meant chlorophyll claymore, chlorophyll sabor and chlorophyll partisan for the swords.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445217229,1445217194][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kind of, but I kind of think meormere is bad.
I never got starwrath before

-------------------------------ATTENTION------------------------------------
Stop saying that the sword I came up is bad, I know what you guys are thinking, If you guys could read without glasses I wrote that the sword will probably be good.
The word probably has a meanings you know.
It means most likely, and it's not complety and utterly

Stop saying that the sword I came up is bad, I know what you guys are thinking, If you guys could read without glasses I wrote that the sword will probably be good.
Haven't you read our comments twice? There's alot of things wrong with it.

We don't really care about the law of chances. We're looking at the thing for what it is, and we point out the flaws we see. Whether or not you give this from 0% to 100% chance of success is not what we're interested in.

Most of the things have already been pointed out, but when we point out the flaws, that's your call to either A. Defend your idea or B. Make changes to your suggestion in accordance to our views, most preferably with a compromise with what you want. Or you can always play C. Abandon the whole thing completely.

EDIT :

Base damage : 250

The sword shoots a three projectiles(the projectile also homes in on enemy and the projectile can go through walls and can also go through 15 enemies)

This sounds like something only codeglue would add in mobile. ZERO SUPPORT
One thing is for sure, either you nerf the damage, or you nerf the speed.

Look, look, I'll try to help because I'm in an extremely good mood.

An ordinary projectile sword isn't going to turn any heads. Wallhacking is a little extreme, as is the extreme piercing. Try to come up with something new.

Next the recipe, it's a mess. Remove the terra blade and the meowmere. They don't make sense. What might work is maybe the influx waver and some luminite. Much cleaner of a recipe and it is the same tier.

As for the barrier thing you can either get away with the projectiles or that.

Not good enough, and we already have our endgame weapons, we don't need another tier.
People are allowed to have opinions different than yours, they can think that it's bad if they want. And I can read very well without glasses.
EDIT :

Base damage : 250

The sword shoots a three projectiles(the projectile also homes in on enemy and the projectile can go through walls and can also go through 15 enemies)
This is insanely overpowered because of wallhacking, damage, speed, and the number of projectiles, and again, we have an endgame tier, no need for another one. And if Relogic DID add a new tier, there would have to be ranged, magic, and summoner weapons for it.

I'm not saying you can't comment their opinions, and I was thinking that the developers can put it in the next update.
And I can read very well without glasses
I'm also pretty sure you don't even wear glasses
[DOUBLEPOST=1445467657,1445467595][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there any way I can edit the post, I don't know how

Back
Top Bottom