tModLoader Darkpuppey's Journey in Code

Darkpuppey

Terrarian
Darkpuppey's Journey in Code
Hai everyone, welcome to my mod, known as Darkpuppey's Journey in Code. I'm typically more a spriter than a coder, but I decided to make this mod just for fun, and also to try learning code myself. There isn't much currently, but I have plans, and hope to expand on things in the future. Most of the content in this mod will be scattered, with not much of a central theme.

Want an example of some content? Well, i can't give much due to the fact that its 12am as i type this and i can't be bothered to give any footage, so have this small showcase of my boss, Jim
Showcase.png
Overall, I hope you guys can enjoy the mod, and I hope I can come back to this thread some other time and improve it since its late and I want sleep.

Download

Discord

I'm personally not going to download this mod yet, and i wont until it has more content but i have high hopes for this mod already when it just has a few things, also i'm decent at coming up with ideas and i like coming up with ideas i'm not asking for you to take any of my ideas but i would kind of like to give ideas because i spend a fairly large amount of time coming up with things and they are basicly pointless.

I'm personally not going to download this mod yet, and i wont until it has more content but i have high hopes for this mod already when it just has a few things, also i'm decent at coming up with ideas and i like coming up with ideas i'm not asking for you to take any of my ideas but i would kind of like to give ideas because i spend a fairly large amount of time coming up with things and they are basicly pointless.
If you wanna give ideas, just join the Discord server and post them. I'm more than happy to see what ideas people come up with, and I've already added quite a few to the mod.

Hey, DarkPuppey, You are clearly great with sprites, So can you help me with this?
My sprite looks tiny:
Clentamination bomb (1).gif

Please help.

Back
Top Bottom