• Bad.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Horrible.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • HOLY CRAP GET IT AWAY FROM ME!

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of the Undertale stuff and some Terraria stuff doesn't look like yours...
the monsoon and dank is from calamity mod... the guardian angel is from Fargo's soul mod... I've seen that purple ore on different threads... and judging from your enemies, tiles, and biomes, most of the other sprites aren't yours either. there is a very suspicious jump in quality from meh to amazing... -_-:rolleyes:

Last edited:
the monsoon and dank is from calamity mod... the guardian angel is from Fargo's soul mod... I've seen that purple ore on different threads... and judging from your enemies, tiles, and biomes, most of the other sprites aren't yours either. there is a very suspicious jump in quality from meh to amazing... -_-:rolleyes:

...i made the sprite *for* those mods

Please do not publicly accuse other members of plagiarism. If you seriously think someone has stolen work, report it to staff so that we can handle it. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom