Dark's Awesome Texture Packs!

TheBilateralGamer

Spazmatism
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dark's Awesome Texture Packs, where I, obviously, upload the texture packs I make for you all to use. I'm sure you all know how to add texture packs to your game. If you don't, look it up because I'm too lazy to tell you! ... Sorry. Anyway, this thread will mostly include texture packs that mess with your health/mana, inventory, etc., but I may throw in a pack every now and then that affects blocks/tiles. Now, without further ado, you may look at my packs of texturing!​
------------------------
Kingdom Hearts Style Cursors AND Health/Mana
This pack makes the hearts/mana stars that drop from enemies AND your health/mana look like the orbs from Kingdom Hearts. It also adds in a bunch of new cursors. Take a looksie:
x4570VG.png

Download: http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/QdkKsn5j/file.html

Inventory - Green and Gray
Check it out. It's the inventory I'm using. Take a looksie:
erwxHyQ.png

Download: http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/iRVh7LjL/file.html
10/17/15 Update - Fixed the dumb looking hotbar. Please download the pack again to get the update.

N Terraria: Green & Gray Menus
(Goes well with my other pack, Inventory - Green and Gray)
This texture pack makes every menu in N Terraria look gray with a bit of green inside. Take a looksie:

yAlZfwH.png

Download: http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/oByh5zth/file.html
------------------------

More coming soon...

Here's the plan. Whenever I feel like making a texture pack, I'm gonna make it. I have no set schedule for this thread. In other words, check this thread every week or so to see if I've done anything.
@Dreadful man - My partner in crime. He converts all the textures for me. I would do this myself, but my computer is too crappy.
@darthmorf and @Lollipop - Just awesome people in general.
People reading this - Thank you for reading this.
Everyone else - Thanks for not being douchebags.

Last edited:
Sure is lonely here. Anyway, tomorrow, I'm going to test some stuff to see if I can do a special texture pack specifically for N Terraria. Stay tuned for more info.

Added some things. Also organized some things. Waiting for people to comment... I'm just kidding, I honestly don't care if people comment. I do this for fun! :)

Hello everyone! Sorry for completely forgetting about this thread. I wanted to take a break from texture packs for a while. Plus, I just got a new computer and still need to download Paint.NET and all sorts of other stuff. Anyway, when I get around to it, I will update the current Green and Gray Inventory so it includes a new green and gray map! Stay tuned everyone!

Ah crap. Well, I really can't fix it unless I completely start over the texture pack. I got a new computer, and my old texture packs were left behind on the old. Sorry. :(
I may redo the texture packs in the future though.
Well when you do make another one, please let me know! I'm a big fan of KH and I would love to have that texture pack. ;3

Last edited:
Perhaps someone who has downloaded the old version in the past could re-upload it so that it could be updated?

Back
Top Bottom