Dark's Judgement of Random Media

TheBilateralGamer

Spazmatism
(Note: I hope this is the right thread to put this. I read all of the forum rules and believe I placed this thread in the correct section, but if a moderator, administrator, etc. tells me that this is the wrong section, I will gladly place it somewhere else.)

Hello, and welcome to my judgement of random things I find on the internet! On this thread, you will see mainly my opinion on things going around the World Wide Spider-Web, whether it be ratings of movies/series or what I think of a book or video. Now, it's time for me to begin judging everything in sight!
========================​

APYK8gQ.png

I love horror. It's one of my favorite things to discuss, whether it be a good scary book or a cheesy movie. But my favorite type of horror is found in the dark depths of YouTube: Things like TribeTwelve, totheark and MarbleHornets, etc.. I enjoy TribeTwelve more because of the amazing plot twists (especially the one about Noah and Firebrand), the awesome black and white videos that the Collective likes to post at times, and other things. I watched the whole Marble Hornets series, but it seemed a bit slow for my liking. I would say more, but I don't want anything rant-related to happen in the comments. Overall, like I said in the pic, I approve of these ratings that IMDb posted.
xXSaQgw.png

Not much else to say except that the Speedboard is pretty stupid.
B7Bm5pp.png

More coming soon...
========================

Thanks for reading this stuff! If you want to judge some other thing(s), judge what I judged, or even judge my judgement, feel free to comment what you think. See ya later!​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom