PS4 Dart traps do not activate the teal pressure plate

Weird, it works for me. Could you provide more details?

ExcitableEnlightenedFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

Thank you for the video, I think I see the problem now. It seems that when the projectiles travel in air (at their fastest speed), the collision detection doesn't keep up. This is probably due to the game running at a relatively low frame rate on consoles.

Also, you are using a Super Dart Trap which have a smaller projectile than the regular Dart Trap. It is possible that the regular Dart Trap works better in this situation.

You have probably made a bug report using their form already, but I think I'll make another one (if you don't mind) and link to this thread. That the issue is performance related is definitely something they want to know. Hopefully the soon to be released 1.3.5 update adresses this, but you never know.

Thank you for the video, I think I see the problem now. It seems that when the projectiles travel in air (at their fastest speed), the collision detection doesn't keep up. This is probably due to the game running at a relatively low frame rate on consoles.

Also, you are using a Super Dart Trap which have a smaller projectile than the regular Dart Trap. It is possible that the regular Dart Trap works better in this situation.

You have probably made a bug report using their form already, but I think I'll make another one (if you don't mind) and link to this thread. That the issue is performance related is definitely something they want to know. Hopefully the soon to be released 1.3.5 update adresses this, but you never know.
There is no problem, and I have tried with the normal dart trap too, same result unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom