darthmorf's art & sprites

76561198090804596.png

My request is...
A drawing of all the 1.3 spoilers so far in one pic.
(Btw, I see my pic in your sig! Thanks!)
I'll add you to the request queue this afternoon.
Ooo so you accept requests? : o
Correct...

The thing I don't like about your sprites is that you keep with one pixel size and then you alternate between a much smaller one. Consistency is your problem on this one.

The thing I don't like about your sprites is that you keep with one pixel size and then you alternate between a much smaller one. Consistency is your problem on this one.
They're not all to scale.

Not particularly good, but here you go.

Really liking the tadpole-insectoid-alien thing! I have to admit that I haven't been following the 1.3 spoilers very well, so I have no clue what it is, but it looks great!

Although if you don't mind me saying, I can't help but think that the new mount looks sorta like what Krispy Kreme might be selling in 200 years' time... >;D!

Really liking the tadpole-insectoid-alien thing! I have to admit that I haven't been following the 1.3 spoilers very well, so I have no clue what it is, but it looks great!

Although if you don't mind me saying, I can't help but think that the new mount looks sorta like what Krispy Kreme might be selling in 200 years' time... >;D!
The two in the top are new event creatures, the one in the bottom left is the crimson bunny, bottom middle is the mount and bottom right is a cultist.
Yeah, the mount didn't turn out too good!

The two in the top are new event creatures, the one in the bottom left is the crimson bunny, bottom middle is the mount and bottom right is a cultist.
Yeah, the mount didn't turn out too good!

To be fair, your drawing's pretty accurate...!

It's hard to make the new mount look cool without including mad details, haha! Well, it's hard to make the mount look cool full stop.

Can you sprite my current avatar il put a picture of it if i accidentally change it
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom