darthmorf's banner workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
a small suggestion.png

So, can I make a request for a sign that says 'Official Assistant GM for Terraria RP'? This isn't a legitimate request, just a question.

By the like, I'm going to assume that it's a yes ;). In that case, do you think you can make a banner that says that on it with a forest-y background? I would really appreciate it. I tried sprinting one, but just before I was finished I lost it's save file :mad:.
woofers.png

Can u be able to do a banner for my artwork thread?
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/artwork-requests-by-craftednightmare05.2361/

My avater, and some of the artwork I posted in there.
craftednightamre's art.png

Copy the image URL, then paste it into the URL add image thing in the signature editor

Hey darthmorf! mind if you make a banner for my thread (Elemental!) it should be in my signature spoiler the only one there. and i want a banner of it.

p.s. make sure to get the tesla pickaxe in it

link: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/elemental.2304/
elemental.png

Okay :)
Could you make a banner with my avatar and CGX and Excalubur's?
cgx.png

the cgx is at the side, because if I put it underneath I had to reduce the image size, and it looked really bad.
Could you Make a Banner of me Using my Current Avatar
agent zero 2.gif

(I looked at your social forums list...)

Could I have a banner that has the sky as the background, and a wyvern in the middle (representing a line) and the words ["Silent, but honourable" - DiamondDovah] on it. ["Silent,] on the top side of the wyvern, and [but honourable." - DiamondDovah] on the bottom?

You said specific guidelines, and I gave you what you wanted. :red:

You reminded me of the times when I used to make signatures and avatars in Terraria Online :'D

Have a like! Your work is great :)

You reminded me of the times when I used to make signatures and avatars in Terraria Online :'D

Have a like! Your work is great :)
Thanks! It was you who inspired me to have a 'workshop'. Its a shame, none does animations anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom