darthmorf's banner workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add all you guys to the op when I get home.

@Chasing Specters There is basically no queque in my logo workshop so feel free to request there. (I saw the post in your mod thread)

@darthmorf But what about the 100 posts thing in the rules?
I'm lifting that for you.
CTkSqIw.gif

Can It Incorporate This: http://imgur.com/gallery/hHMNFwb/new And A Link To My Profle In The Shape Of A Reaper That Says "My Lair" And Snow And Ice Textues Form The Game In A Snow And Ice Pile? And Give It The Snow Particle Effect?
glaceongamer.png

Do you think you could make me a banner for my story, Terraria - A new World
BTW Great work on everything!
terraway.png

I need a banner! Again! (If that's possible.)
I have a drawing thread, and I want the Banner to say; "Excession's Geometric Weaponry"
On the banner I want a a part of these 3 pictures, in a smaller fashion so the banner doesn't take up a whole page.

Thanks!
I'm sorry, but those images just don't fit into a banner.
Hey, could you make me a banner for: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/css-crimson-curse-mod-heavy-wip.16734/ ?
That'd be great!

You can just put whatever you want, but put Fungira in it!
crimson curse.png

Do you make banners for mods? If so could you make one for my mod ( http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wip-the-ardium-mod.16893/ ) using these 4 sprites on a corruption backround, if the armors could be on either side of the banner with the two swords crossed in the middle of the banner. View attachment 46406 View attachment 46407 View attachment 46408 View attachment 46409
ardium mod.png

Hold on, scrap my request.
Make me a banner with "DTi56" on it in color #1F007F With a
.gif
Falconiform Wyvern on the side, with a purple background.

I think this is what you're here for...

Basically All I need is like the person (which is my guy) with a True Excalibur on his right, and a True Nights Edge on the left. Then it would be cool if it looked like a Terra Blade was like, hooked up to my person, like that thing that goes on your back, but all you really need to do would be put an upsidedown terrablade, then put my character on it. The background could be a blue dungeon. Also, can you include two Dungeon Guardians flying toward me, with their heads tilted toward me. Lastly, above my character, can it say EnixDerp in a Darkish Blue? If that isn't too hard, it would look cool.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430186442,1430186412][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think this is what you're here for...

Basically All I need is like the person (which is my guy) with a True Excalibur on his right, and a True Nights Edge on the left. Then it would be cool if it looked like a Terra Blade was like, hooked up to my person, like that thing that goes on your back, but all you really need to do would be put an upsidedown terrablade, then put my character on it. The background could be a blue dungeon. Also, can you include two Dungeon Guardians flying toward me, with their heads tilted toward me. Lastly, above my character, can it say EnixDerp in a Darkish Blue? If that isn't too hard, it would look cool.

Also, I dont have my picture yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom