Portfolio/Multi-Topic darthmorf's small suggestions/additions

Do you support?

• All of them.

• Some of them.

• None of them.

• This is just here so I can see the poll results. Please DON'T choose this option.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry, been a bit bad at replying to feed back.

I would say that Pearlwood Armor should be at least slightly under Molten, since it's so easy to obtain (unlock Hardmode, chop some trees)

Pearlwood_Helmet.png
New defense: 6
Pearlwood_Breastplate.png
New defense: 8
Pearlwood_Greaves.png
New defense: 7

Total defense: 21
Molten Armor's: 25
Yeah, fair enough.

i think the star fury should be crafted becuase in multiplayer servers its so limited. i think it should be made of platinum/gold bars, 50 fallen stars and other stuff i cant think of.
'Something is hard to get in multiplayer' is never a valid reason for a change. Everything is harder to get in multiplayer.

Your poll is pretty missed up.. lol
Telling people to not choose that option will make them choose it. You should have made results visible even if you didn't vote, and you should have added an option for every suggestion, you would have gotten a better view of what people like/dislike in your suggestions if you've done that.
And in case you make a new suggestion you can add a new option.

OT: I love the glowstick idea, I would beg cenx to add it but I won't because rules.

ah, now that you mention it i actually sorta knew that. took inverse paint to make the bunny banner black(and that'd mess with the cloud's lines) even with the 1.3 dye changes it'd probably come out too pale

When I build Bee-hive theme house I always think what's missing? Now I think I figure.

It's Honey wall.
craft with 1
Honey_Block.png
to make 4.
and use 4 walls to craft 1
Honey_Block.png

Honey block are use to make furniture why not wall too?
Thanks, added.

any other suggestions?

Do you think the pearl wood set is balanced?
Pretty balanced. Though a biome specific set bonus seems strange...how about instead, the Crystal Storm gets it's damage buffed by 10% and has -10% mana cost, phasesabers get +10% speed and +10% damage, and crystal bullets and holy arrows get their damage buffed up by 15%? It could say "Powers up weapons with Hallowed materials". That way it really is a classless armor set to help in early Hardmode.

Lihzahrd platforms PLEASE (I swear to got, if I wrote Lihzahrd write I'll do a backflip while I do a backflip)

"This is just here so I can see the poll results. Please DON'T choose this option."
Instead of Putting That Put This On The Poll
"This is just here so I can see the poll results. Please DO choose this option."
:)
[DOUBLEPOST=1430615282,1430615261][/DOUBLEPOST]"This is just here so I can see the poll results. Please DON'T choose this option."
Instead of Putting That Put This On The Poll
"This is just here so I can see the poll results. Please DO choose this option."
:)

Back
Top Bottom