Texture Pack Dassery's Little Texture Farm

Sir Berene

Terrarian
So I am getting into spriting, and I realized what better way to validate it more than get into making sprites for Terraria, so this thread is for a multitude of texture changes that I have decided would fit better Aesthetically or just look plain damn cool. I hope you guys enjoy them. (I will add to these, as well as making some on request if anyone fancies it.)
Will update as more are made.

Skyware Starfury
With the addition of sky-ware ascetics in the sky islands i thought that the Starfury could need an update too, to match where it comes from.
walxhiB.png
--->
5HD5Gw3.png
dbOm4aG.png
--->
FPBDVA9.png

The star you see is just a palette swap of the star it originally calls down, changing it to yellow to further match the Skyware Aesthetics.
Skyware Starfury DL

Spell Tomes
So if your like me you love the look of those tomes in your inventory, you love using them, you love smelling them, hell you love eating them.
It's been pointed out to me by various people that they prefer to use books over staves and/or magical devices just on looks alone, so it got me to thinking that i could promote this giant library feel if all of your spells ended up being books. This area is a bit of a WIP just as of notice i will update when i get more done, it's hard making the books looks vary enough so that you wouldn't get confused between them.
(I will make a big grand download for them eventually, after there are a few more than one, so you won't have to download them all singularly.)

vh4Mv4S.png
--->
8zmuL2t.png

Magic Dagger Book DL

1. Download the textures you want
2. unzip the zip file you get from downloading, make sure you keep track of the XNB files inside
3. go here: http://i.imgur.com/9hIIe2z.gif
4. Paste your XNB files in here and overwrite the existing ones
5. Play the game
6. Enjoy :)

I like the new Skyware-styled Starfury. I thought it was odd that with how yellow & blue the floating islands are, one of the treasures you get is a pink sword that summons pink stars.

Hey can I help with the magic books? I really love this :D

I've never done terraria textures but here is a breaker blade I did.
k9J3CEF

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom