Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

View attachment 288881 View attachment 288882

I made a texture pack which replaces that horrible oversexualized sprite of the zoologist with something more suitable for her job.

(Do I have to write more? I just joined this forum because I can't find any other way to make this texture pack public.)
Looks racist, everyone else is white or green and then comes along the first black npc and you go "get that out of here"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@someone that needs help
👀
So I was watching you like usually and are you dumb?

A part of her curse that turns her into a human-wolf hybrid goes into full affect during a Full Moon like other Werewolves. This covers her completely in fur, which isn't super dark.
Why comment on something you don't understand mate?

on another not

Now that you've done this I wonder if there a way to oversexualize her even more.
......how about all of the female NPCs? (maybe give them all the amount of drayd's clothes (or least....) give em bigger dadongadonks and call it a day?)

@someone that needs help
👀
So I was watching you like usually and are you dumb?

A part of her curse that turns her into a human-wolf hybrid goes into full affect during a Full Moon like other Werewolves. This covers her completely in fur, which isn't super dark.
Why comment on something you don't understand mate?

on another not

......how about all of the female NPCs? (maybe give them all the amount of drayd's clothes (or least....) give em bigger dadongadonks and call it a day?)
and make them skinnier but only the women

Back
Top Bottom