Items Dead Fish!

Terra B Welch

Empress of Light
Another old suggestion I decided to bring over from my time on TO...

I know since this is a "Terra Branford Suggestion" that it will be hated down to oblivion by the vast majority of people on this forum but regardless here it is. Link to the old post and the old text below.

Link to old post: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/dead-fish.130971/

The text below in bold, including old edits, is all the text from the old thread.

Another idea, an item that is just for fun like the whoopie cushion.

You can find the dead fish in gold chests underground, you swing it like a broadsword but it does no damage, instead when you hit somthing with it, it will make a slapping kind of sound, you could annoy other players with it too by slapping them with the fish.(It doesnt do any damage and wont knock players back, or even NPCs for that matter.) Its pretty much a joke item for having fun with, much like the whoopie cushion.

Walk up to players and slap them with a dead fish! Dont worry, its still a fresh dead fish. :p

Slap the guide! Slap your friend! Slap a random slime! Slap the Ice Queen! The dead fish is all kinds of fun! >_>

Sorry this idea popped up in my head and I could not resist suggesting it.

EDIT: Expansion Idea! Whoopie Cushion + Dead Fish at a Tinkers Workshop makes a "Farting Fish", makes the farting sound from the whoopie cushion on top of the slapping sound for twice the fun! You can annoy others with it twice as much!

Notes: The gold chest thing was an old idea, might have been there before fishing was added, fishing would be a good way to get this item.

Also the dead fish will have NO DAMAGE OR KNOCKBACK, NOW QUIT ASKING.

Last edited:
You know, I can think of one way to make it practical to use. My idea is that it attracts attention from enemies when you slap them with it (they attack you instead of someone else) that allows a practical reason why I would slap the pumpking with a fish.

You know, I can think of one way to make it practical to use. My idea is that it attracts attention from enemies when you slap them with it (they attack you instead of someone else) that allows a practical reason why I would slap the pumpking with a fish.

You are missing the point, this is a toy item, like the beach ball, or the whoopie cushion, or the stuff the party girl sells.

I feel like you should find it in Crates.

I also feel like it should deal 1 damage to mobs and players in PvP.

Peace.
If it were to deal damage, it would need to have an unique message for killing anything with it, as it is already humilliating enough to be slapped to death with a fish, but there must be a way it can be proven that the death caused by fish-slapping was done.

Back
Top Bottom