Deadfish's DANK MINIMOD (15+ Age Recommended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadfish388

Official Terrarian
Hello Everyone, My name is @Deadfish388 and I have decided to make a minimod ALL ABOUT DANK MEMES!!!
This Is a Small Minimod that includes not much, mainly because I am making my Bigger mod Called Orson's Mod.
I Recomend you to be at least 15 years of age to play, because some memes are meant for people of that age.

My Team Currently Has No Content At the moment, so feel free to sprite some dank memes for this mod.\

Stay Dank,
@Deadfish388

Hello Everyone, My name is @Deadfish388 and I have decided to make a minimod ALL ABOUT DANK MEMES!!!
This Is a Small Minimod that includes not much, mainly because I am making my Bigger mod Called Orson's Mod.
I Recomend you to be at least 15 years of age to play, because some memes are meant for people of that age.

My Team Currently Has No Content At the moment, so feel free to sprite some dank memes for this mod.\

Stay Dank,
@Deadfish388
Hi @Deadfish388, with no content this isn't really a WIP. I see that your Orson's mod does have content, so I was hoping to see this thread move in the same direction, but after waiting a bit there's still nothing here.

If you need spriters I can move this thread to the General Mod Discussion section. Otherwise there's no reason to begin a Work in Progress thread if there's no work.

I'll close this thread since it's not yet a Work in Progress (there hasn't been any work), and if you decide that you'd like it moved to the General Mod Discussion section for the purpose of looking for spriters for the mod, you can Report the first post and request that. Or if, later on, you do have some content to show, and actually have a work in progress, you can Report it to request it be reopened.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom