Switch Death count bug

Hi guys, i'm getting a annoying bug and i wanna know if some one get it too:

under some weird circumstances that i don't know yet, the death count for mobs stops spawn point (in the middle of world, in my case)

some times getting away resolves, but some times don't.
when it froze, even reboot the whole system won't solve, so i need to wait it start working again

already send it to producers

Hi guys, i'm getting a annoying bug and i wanna know if some one get it too:

under some weird circumstances that i don't know yet, the death count for mobs stops spawn point (in the middle of world, in my case)

some times getting away resolves, but some times don't.
when it froze, even reboot the whole system won't solve, so i need to wait it start working again

already send it to producers
Hi @Felipe Nascimento de lima, welcome to the forums. :)

Are you saying that the Tally Counter stops recording kills if your character is near the middle of the map? And if you move away from the middle of the map then it starts recording kills again?

Hi @Felipe Nascimento de lima, welcome to the forums. :)

Are you saying that the Tally Counter stops recording kills if your character is near the middle of the map? And if you move away from the middle of the map then it starts recording kills again?

yeah, sorry the mistake, not my native language =/

generally, always froze at spawn point, and on "random" factor un-froze when i move to sides/up/down.
some times it extends to others worlds (small/medium ou normal/expert)

it's turns the banners unobtainable

my primary world is big/expert, NPC hotel mode on original spawn point, have 2 rows of chests nearly full (around 40 on each), hellevator under it and arena above
not sure if the traps on arena is the problem, but already removed the statues to solve the bags problem

Back
Top Bottom