Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6- Very cool

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 5- cool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Willmuske32000

Skeletron Prime
Hello everyone,I have made a death star in my Terraria world today And I just wanted to share it with you.

The Death Star I've made is made out of pearlstone bricks to give it a shiny metal texture, I then put wood on the inside to give it a log cabin kind of look, I have red torches to illuminate the inside and silver torches for the huge solar gun, I have made the inside to look like a menacing Death Star with some of Terraria built into it, if you flip a switch you can shoot a laser at my house

image4-3.PNG
image2-3.PNG
image1-9.PNG
image5-5.PNG
image6-1.PNG
image7.PNG

How do you like it? vote at the top at how good it is and give me some feedback in the comments

I can't vote if you neglect 0 to 4 on purpose. :dryadindifferent:

Anyway.... it's too small. A bleeding Death Star in Terraria should at least take the entire surface area, or maybe half a world. All I can say is that it looks like a circle, and that's it. Alright, it's a better circle than one I can manage, but that's it.

Hello everyone,I have made a death star in my Terraria world today And I just wanted to share it with you.

The Death Star I've made is made out of pearlstone bricks to give it a shiny metal texture, I then put wood on the inside to give it a log cabin kind of look, I have red torches to illuminate the inside and silver torches for the huge solar gun, I have made the inside to look like a menacing Death Star with some of Terraria built into it, if you flip a switch you can shoot a laser at my house

View attachment 49807 View attachment 49808 View attachment 49809 View attachment 49810 View attachment 49811 View attachment 49812

How do you like it? vote at the top at how good it is and give me some feedback in the comments
I stole it from a hacker when he dropped it to give it to someone else i ran in and took it.

It's not bad, I imagined it much bigger. The white blocks you used seemed a little too bright and there isn't too much content/cool/relevant content from the Death Star, but good try.

Back
Top Bottom