tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
Gore_401.png
this is the fulll texture of heart of culthu i extract it from the original game hope you find it helpful

Is there a way to make it so that Moon Lord will spawn with a Luminite Cultist. Also do you think that someday, there will be dimensions in this mod.

Is there a way to make it so that Moon Lord will spawn with a Luminite Cultist. Also do you think that someday, there will be dimensions in this mod.

1. I dont really see any point in that

2. There can only be so many dimensions in a terraria game, and i dont plan on adding any

Announcement for throwers:

New summons that deal throwing dmg
---------------------------------------
Staff of rattling- summons a skeleton to fight for you

Goblin Staff- summons a goblin to fight for you

Staff of Bushido- Summons a ninja to fight for you

And the Ancient Stone- this item converts a pygmy staff from summon dmg to throwing dmg

How the minions attack:

Skeleton- Throws bones
Goblin- Throws spiky balls
Ninja- throws Surikens

Sling and slingshot ammo:
----------------------------------
Pebbles- deals higher dmg than seeds,

Marbles- deals slightly less dmg than pebbles, shatters into 3 shards on impact

Granite pebble- Slightly higher dmg, velocity, and knockback than pebbles. Also has a 10% chance to confuse

Steel Balls- Has higher velocity, Dmg, and knockback than granite pebbles

Crystal marbles- deals slightly higher dmg than steel balls, shatters into 6 shards on impact

Chlorophyte Steel Balls- higher dmg than steel balls, also homes in on targets

On another note there are currently 4 slings and 4 slingshots and i would like suggestions on atleast two tiers for each weapon mainly early hardmode/ prehardmode for the sling, and mainly hardmode for the slingshot

The Sling(early game)
The MechaSling(post skeletron)
The TerraSling(Terranium item)
Cosmic Sling(Post moonlord)

The Slingshot(early game)
The Super Slingshot(mid prehardmode)
The Mecha Slingshot(post Twins)
Vortexian Slingshot(Post moonlord)

Last edited:
There are so many bosses in this mod, but so little biomes or structures. Are there any biomesor structures that you are planning besides the Kight and the Sky dungeon. Maybe a little flying boat the is high in the sky, that spawns only once, after defeating Cthulhu and DOR. this is the structure to summon Ra. You know from Gods of Egypt.

There are so many bosses in this mod, but so little biomes or structures. Are there any biomesor structures that you are planning besides the Kight and the Sky dungeon. Maybe a little flying boat the is high in the sky, that spawns only once, after defeating Cthulhu and DOR. this is the structure to summon Ra. You know from Gods of Egypt.

As stated in a previous post there will be a large underworld structure called The Shrine of The Molten One, this is an arena used to summon and fight Arachnis, im not planning many biomes and structures because such things can conflict with other mods, the more biomes and structures naturally generated, the more clustered and uneven your world will be, this mod is not necessarily a standalone and definately will be more fun if played with mods like thorium, Crystillium, or calamity, all of which spawn Ores or have biomes, at most I will be adding 1 new biome sometime in the future but that is not for certain, my biomes and structures are created to flesh out otherwise boring and pointless areas within the vanilla game, hence why they are all located either within hell or the sky, its very very unlikely that I will add a surface biome but a space,sky,or underground biome may be added, again nothing is certain
[doublepost=1477240951,1477240578][/doublepost]Another thing, i have no idea what you mean by "from gods of egypt", ive never heard of a game or movie titled this and im basing the concepts for Ra and Anubis on nothing but the basic description of both gods in actual hieroglyphs and my own creativity, also as stated before, the boss Ra will automatically spawn upon Cthulhu's defeat, only AFTER defeating Ra can you spawn him with a summoning item the same goes for Cthulhu and the DoR.

Are you now respriting Ra? If not when?

Im seeing about getting somone to sprite ra as im not the best at spriting large bosses, especially because i can't work on it when im at school, my spriting app on my phone allows 128x128 sprites max. This is why the Crimerax sprite is slightly more pixelated than duke fishron.

Ingot tooltips:

Euclidium:"A curious metal capable of being a solid, a liquid, and a gas all at the same time"

Titanite:"The sheer weight of this metal alone is enough to be worthy of the name"

Molten bar:"A metal with a melting point so high a Supernova couldn't melt it"

Terranium:"A highly radioactive metal capable of enhancing its users strength ten fold"

Liquidium:"A metal comprised of oxygen and hydrogen"

Denzium:"A very dense, Very resilient metal alloy"

Omnicious ingot: "A very curious metal, it surges with the might of the omnipresent"

Crimsonite:"A metal compromised of flesh and fear"

Ethereal bar:"This metal should not exist within this plane of existence"

Last edited:
Ingot tooltips:

Euclidium:"A curious metal capable of being a solid, a liquid, and a gas all at the same time"

Titanite:"The sheer weight of this metal alone is enough to be worthy of the name"

Molten bar:"A metal with a melting point so high a Super nova couldn't melt it"

Terranium:"A highly radioactive metal capable of enhancing its users strength ten fold"

Liquidium:"A metal comprised of oxygen and hydrogen"

Denzium:"A very dense, Very resilient metal alloy"

Nice tooltips. What about Omnicious ingots. Also supernova is one word.

Tooltip for Euclidium ore: 'One of the primal elements of the heavens'

My apolgies ahead of time guys, between work,school, and alot of irl drama i just havnt had time to update the op

Keep an eye out ill be posting some new things as soon as i can.

Quck notes on arachnis:
-Contrary to the name implying
it is an arachnid, this boss is a
millipede
-This boss has an enraged state
if the player attempts to flee
or hide behind a wall
-Boss MUST be defeated in
order to fight Kightmare
-Though this boss is a
millipede, it does not share
Crawltipede or milky way
weaver AI, but is rather more
like a mass of conjoined wall creepers
[doublepost=1477567245,1477567053][/doublepost]I will add info on the processor hopefully today aswel as Arachnis

My sprites for the Egyptian Sigil and Galactic Worm are on Discord. Hope you like it. This is my first time spriting so please don't be too harsh.

Back
Top Bottom