tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
Speaking of sprites, do you like mine for the Egyptian, Euclidian Sigil, and Galactic Worm. There are on Discord.
And I just sprited the Pink Slime Crown.

As stated previously, i can only check discord after around 3:30pm-4:00pm eastern time every day of the week except Tuesday and Friday, Tuesday and Friday i can only check after around 5:00pm eastern time
[doublepost=1477589302,1477588771][/doublepost]Ill also be updating the ancient dune worm sprite, and (MAYBE) adding the ball of flesh

image.png

Pink Slime Crown
Crafted: 20 pink gel, 1 platinum crown @ a Mythril/Orichalcum anvil.
Tooltip: Summons The Slime Queen
Rarity: Light Red
Use time: 44 (very slow)
Hope you like it. :D

Last edited:
Just sprited a True Eye of Cthulhu mask. Let's hope this will be added. Most likely not final. And a Shrouded Eye mask.
image.png

image.png

True eye mask: 14.29% from Moon Lord
Shrouded eye: 14.29% from Cthulhu

Just resprited the Egyptain Sigil. Even though I didn't agree with the Eye of Ra. Sorry Osiris. Just added a fire halo, similar to the Mysterious and Euclidian Tablet. Hope you like it.
image.png

huh?
Anyone want to Sprite the Egyptain Sigil for me, because I am not an amazing spriter.
Are you still thinking of adding my Pink Slime Crown Sprite to the OP?

I will but it has to be resized first, also im currently working on spriting the "Desert Dessert" spawn item for the dune worm aswel as some of its drops, remember, once this boss is done I may start an alpha testing phase

People who have legitimately helped with the mod so far
will be eligible for alpha testing, the beta test will be more limited in terms of people who are not on the dev team

the ore is fine, i would say make the bar fade from pruple to red more, or make it a gif that slowely fades from purple to red and back
For coding purposes, it's easier if it's a vertical sprite sheet. Gifs (as far as I know) don't really work, but I'll double check...

Back
Top Bottom