tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
I hope the KIGHT biome have bosses too!!!:happy:

The kight biome will hold two bosses, one of which is endgame, ill go into more detail once i get around to listing them within the thread/spriting them
[doublepost=1472673802,1472673700][/doublepost]
Here is new yoyo it cals [sun cultist]
[doublepost=1472610786,1472610521][/doublepost]I have tons of my sprited weapons!!!:)

thanks again, and hey if you want to, care to make an upgraded version of the bunny slasher named the Owsla's edge? its still a prehardmode sword but will be needed for a late game sword

Just added in what is probably the final soul ill be adding, The Fallen soul, also added 3 new Town NPC's along with a full description of the Bird man town npc

A little upgrade to the cute but deadly blade :p
TrueBunnySlaher.png

if anyone would like to sprite the skyware golem for me ide greatly appreciate it, please note though that it must obviously be designed like the skyware furniture or the Disc walls/blocks respectively
ive got acouple more spriting jobs for anyone wishing to vollunteer just ask and ill tell you what i need done

if anyone would like to sprite the skyware golem for me ide greatly appreciate it, please note though that it must obviously be designed like the skyware furniture or the Disc walls/blocks respectively
ive got acouple more spriting jobs for anyone wishing to vollunteer just ask and ill tell you what i need done
I can kind of do that. It would just be a recolor of the golem though as i am not nearly good enough to sprite my own npc let alone a boss :p

its a good start and a much better result than what i have so far but ill see if i can maybe edit it a tad bit, if that doesnt work out we can see about a new sprite, gonna have to wait til tomorrow though

That would be great. As you can see i am not the best spriter out there and i can only do so much...For now :p

Just added Some new Ranger quivers as well as 3 different Focuser's, the focuser item is an evolving item that can slowely be crafted into better versions of itself Finalizing on the Celestial Terrarian Focuser Which will be an endgame item thats very expensive to create but Very much worth it

Current items/NPCs that need sprites (Feel free to sprite these at any time, eventually ill get around to spriting the ones that dont receive any)
The Weather machine
The Hourglass
The Seasonal blade (Crafted with the owsla edge,pumpking sword, and christmas tree sword)
The Plague Doctor
Molten Bat (Enemy)
Endless Chlorophyte pouch
Bone Harpy
The Dune Staff ( Desert Themed Minion staff)
Greatwood Sword
Leaf Shield
Bird Man
and the Obsidian Imp

Havnt got time to list more, lately ive had to get off at 10:00 due to another project im working on outside of my computer%:sigh:
[doublepost=1472781636,1472781595][/doublepost]
This looks pretty cool! Would you be interested in a musician for your mod?

Ill have to get abck to you on this tomorrow, as i cant chat at the moment

Back
Top Bottom