tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
alright. what all needs it?

The Kight Biome Currently doesnt have a Theme,
Neither does the Prince (A mechanical slime boss) and the sky dungeon could use a proper theme, also the Celestial cultists battle could do witha proper theme
Of course out of all of the things mentioned the kight is the most important

Btw this was meant to be the Dracula Pendant but i just forgot to put it here :p
DraculaPendent.png
Imported piskel.png

I made two different ones with the shading a bit different. Use it if you wish but lmk if you would like me to redesign it

Btw this was meant to be the Dracula Pendant but i just forgot to put it here :p
View attachment 137693 View attachment 137694
I made two different ones with the shading a bit different. Use it if you wish but lmk if you would like me to redesign it

Thats perfect for the dracula pendant, but i will need a redesign of it for the Alucard pendant which is an upgraded version of it
[doublepost=1472940798,1472940415][/doublepost]on another note ive finally gotten around to making a very rough design of Skeletrom maximus' head
index.php
again very rough but im working on it, if anyone wants to try their hand at respriting it feel free at any time, when i make the second version ill post it

So Cthulhu is the final boss of all bosses. Even after other modded bosses.
I think you are going to have to make Ctu really hard.

ya may wanna double check me on this, but i think adding cthulhu is against the rules or something... i'm not entirely sure though, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Last edited:
So Cthulhu is the final boss of all bosses. Even after other modded bosses.
I think you are going to have to make Ctu really hard.

Cthulhu will be much harder than the moonlord and as for him being the "Final Boss" Its more like when the Three mechanical bosses were implemented to terraria, there will be three final bosses being Cthulhu, The Decimator of Reality, and Ra
[doublepost=1473102473,1473102388][/doublepost]
ya may wanna double check me on this, but i think adding cthulhu is against the rules or something... i'm not entirely sure though, please correct me if i'm wrong.

I checked as best i could but i didnt find anything saying i couldnt

Just added in the Arch Creeper, the Slime Creeper, The ichor Creeper, and the Shadowflame Snatcher, as well as the Arch creeper variant for the slimer and ichor creepers.

Back
Top Bottom