tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
Added in the Slime prince with his theme song, still working on his final design
added the Skyware Golem aswell
Added proper theme to the sky dungeon

Might re work the staff that the Skyware Golem is holding but not sure when it will get done since school starts tomorrow. Most likely il get around to it the day after tomorrow of tomorrow night. Also i might work on some loot for the Nimbus Lord, The Prince, and TheOmnicious Eye. Can't have a boss without loot, right? :p Also if you could tell me what the boss class will be that would be great. What i mean by that is like The Nimbus Lord gonna be a way for a mage to push through things are is the loot gonna focus on ranged damage and weapons.

Last edited:
Might re work the staff that the Skyware Golem is holding but not sure when it will get done since school starts tomorrow. Most likely il get around to it the day after tomorrow of tomorrow night. Also i might work on some loot for the Nimbus Lord, The Prince, and TheOmnicious Eye. Can't have a boss without loot, right? :p Also if you could tell me what the boss class will be that would be great. What i mean by that is like The Nimbus Lord gonna be a way for a mage to push through things are is the loot gonna focus on ranged damage and weapons.
Is it ok if I change the staff since thats my sprite and I really wanted to change the staff but I never got too. Is that ok?

Which boss do you fight after which?
I would say first Ra, Decimation of Reality, then Cthulhu.
Or do you fight them at the same time? (Don't unless you haven Op stuff)
Good luck.
Totally adding this to my modpack.

The nimbus lord and the Mecha Nimbus are mainly bosses that you would fight if you were a mage or a ranger, the nimbus lord geared more towards mages and the mecha nimbus geared more towards rangers

The Prince has Mellee related drops
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ill add the proper stats to these drops onto the op later, these are just basic abilities of the items to give an idea of how they might look, i will not be typing out ones that already have sprites or are already listed in the op

Prince drops
Slime Shield: acts much like the ice shell, it is NOT an actual "shield" such as he ankh or cobalt shield
The Slime eye staff: This will summon freindly arch slime creepers
Gooey saddle: this will summon a spikey slime mount which deals contact damadge to enemies as if the player had the thorns butt as well as occasionally firing spikes

Nimbus/mecha nimbus drops
Staff of the Nimbus Lord: capable of summoning 4 clouds as opposed to 2
The Weather controller: capable of activating and deactivating rain

Omnicious eye drops
Omnicious ore

Cthulhu drops
Euclidium ore: used in crafting Euclidium Ingots
Lovecraftian Tome: fires a true eye of cthulhu attack
The All Knowing Tendril: summons a light pet with offensive capabilities
Euclidean Core: used in crafting

Decimator drops
Broken probe
Saw Cannon: the decimators robotic tooth
Cybernetic Core: like euclidean core

Decimator of reality drops
Starblast: endgame yoyo
Molten ore
The Tripple threat: not a weapon in any sense but appears similar to a combustion chamber of sorts with three outlet pipes, one for poison, one for fire, one for slime
Fang-saw
Destruction core: like euclidian core

Sky Golem Drops
Petrified feather: summoning item
Skyware Fist: direct upgrade to the golem fist
Skyware Bow of the wind: skyware themed bow capable of firing at insane velocity
Hawlker power Core: same as euclidean core

Kightmare Drops
Kight Core: crafting item
Amulet of the Soulless: protects user from ichor, slime, and venom

Haunted automaton drops
The Porta Cannon: portable cannon that fires half sized cannon balls
Steampowered railgun: steampunk firearm which fires at an insane velocitybut has a very slow usetime, material
Broken Mechanical heart: used in crafting the heart of kight, very important drop

Ill list more when i get around to it, at the moment all of the mentioned items need sprites, im currently working on spriting a few pre hardmode weapons and accesories, if you ever see any that ive posted on the op which does not have a sprite feel free to sprite it at any time

Which boss do you fight after which?
I would say first Ra, Decimation of Reality, then Cthulhu.
Or do you fight them at the same time? (Don't unless you haven Op stuff)
Good luck.
Totally adding this to my modpack.

In order you fight The Decimator of reality, then Cthulhu then Ra
[doublepost=1473202518,1473202462][/doublepost]just added in the heart of cthulu as sort of a last minute thing while trying to design another boss, feel free to post suggested drops

Could you fight the three finals any order you want?
And what happens when you defeat the Final Boss.
Eternal peace?

Like with the moon lord the first time you would fight them in that order, however afterwards you can craft the summoning items required for each boss

Just uploaded a final"ish" version of the Prince, if anyone would like to take a shot at making phase 1, its a fully armored version with a probe in the center and rocket propelled spikes along the top, so there must be a version with spikes, and a version with holes in their place

Just updated skeletron maximus head sprite
index.php

Got some Treasure bags even though my pc screen is cracked now, I can still sprite :p
Nimbus Lord
Item_3329.png
The Prince
PrinceBafg.png

I'd like to warn you to check any sprites that are given through google image search (There's a reverse search using images) just to make sure nobody is giving you stolen sprites.

I'd like to warn you to check any sprites that are given through google image search (There's a reverse search using images) just to make sure nobody is giving you stolen sprites.

the only sprite in this mod that is a direct copy, in the sense that it is not even a resprite of anything is the dracula sprite, being due to the fact that he is a reference to the game Castlevania II: Simon's Quest

Please add this?
When Ra is summoned.
Popup message
"YOU SHOULD NEVER DESTROY MY CREATION!"
When defeated.
"YOU FOOL, YOU HAVE NOW BROUGHT CHAOS UPON CREATION!
Wait for 30 seconds, like Moon Lord.
Summon Apophis. The TRUE FINAL boss of this mod.
When defeated, Apophis slowly evaporates. Then Ra ressurects, but doesn't fight you and lends you his spear. That can be melee, throwing, magic, ranged, and summon which summons a mini Ra to fight for you.

Back
Top Bottom