tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
wasn't too sure how to work with the two blades. The Blade of legends had me stuck only because i can not(for my life) work with yellow and for the Bloody Falchion, i did resprite it but i feel like i didn't do much justice on it :p
Untitled.png

Maybe a True Terra blade that makes the starwrath and meowmere look weak? hopefully a spin effect like the true nights edge and not true Excalibur?

index.php
index.php
two new weapons! The masticator will be another corrupt crimtane item

You know, instead of making double biome weapons maybe you should make your own biome, like the green blight or the black ruins or something. I think that might be cool but it's just a suggestion.

You know, instead of making double biome weapons maybe you should make your own biome, like the green blight or the black ruins or something. I think that might be cool but it's just a suggestion.

the kight biome is already planned to have its own unique set of weapons being items such as the "Blade of corrosion" and the "Cog and Chain"
[doublepost=1474672001,1474671962][/doublepost]
the kight biome is already planned to have its own unique set of weapons being items such as the "Blade of corrosion" and the "Cog and Chain"

the double biome weapons is just so that all of that stored demonite and crimtane ore have an actual use lategame

index.php
index.php
two new weapons! The masticator will be another corrupt crimtane item
Dang son, even though they don't fit Terraria because with no shading, but really impressed
[doublepost=1474674242,1474673983][/doublepost]Can't wait to see Cthulhu's sprite!
:D

index.php
The cog and chain
index.php
The Blighted pickaxe
Very rough, not happy with how the pick looks and the cog+chain is my first attempt at spriting a flail
Feel free to post resprites

Back
Top Bottom