tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
Just a recommendation or suggestion (this is a weapon that I have always wanted) Bloodlust: north pole plus vampire knives. These make the shards life giving so in invents like the pillars you can grapple to the ground and shoot up and you get healed rapidly because of the shards

One more: Flame of decimation: An accessory made of: magma stone/gloves, clingerstaff/cursedflames, floweroffrost/amarok(yoyo), shadoflame/knife/bow/hexdoll, and finally bladetongue/goldenshower. In all of these combinations it would do cursed/shadow/frost/fire/ichor debuffs. I hope these ideas might help or be implimented.

You can ask me and I will be happy to give more ideas. :joy:;):D

I love the idea that your character is evil, (s)he isn't saving this world (s)he is corrupting it and killing things that where supposed to save it. It's a totally unique take on Terraria, instead of you saving it, your destroying it. I think that this is the coolest idea ever.

I love the idea that your character is evil, (s)he isn't saving this world (s)he is corrupting it and killing things that where supposed to save it. It's a totally unique take on Terraria, instead of you saving it, your destroying it. I think that this is the coolest idea ever.
it's actually a common and well known headcannon

This mod looks pretty awesome, can't wait for full release! Also... The Destroyer is by far my favorite boss, having stronger more epic versions makes me so happy! :)

Back
Top Bottom