tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
I would help with coding but coding, to me is like floating in space. I don't think i'm gonna get anywhere with it but, on a good note my brother is letting me use his pc until i get a new one so i can get back to spriting. Soccer might get in the way though since i won't be home until around 5:30/6:00 but ill try my best :D

I would help with coding but coding, to me is like floating in space. I don't think i'm gonna get anywhere with it but, on a good note my brother is letting me use his pc until i get a new one so i can get back to spriting. Soccer might get in the way though since i won't be home until around 5:30/6:00 but ill try my best :D

Im the same with coding but any spriting is helpful even if its just a resprite, my spriting is usually not the best so ill gladly replace my sprites with any resprites especially for bosses and NPC's

Fixed the potions section, added the Hellraiser weapon, added a crafting station section, and finally added the first version of the concept design for Ra's head

index.php
index.php
two new sword sprites up for resprite if anyone feels up to it, the first one is the Bloody Falchion and the second is the Blade of legends

I like the new Decimator because it wasn't original the first vision. This is unique and cooler, plus, Red doesn't really match with the destroyer and I have always thought blue/purple/(whatever :pblurple:p color you can think of) would be a better match.:happy:

I like the new Decimator because it wasn't original the first vision. This is unique and cooler, plus, Red doesn't really match with the destroyer and I have always thought blue/purple/(whatever :pblurple:p color you can think of) would be a better match.:happy:

Is blurple even a color? Please excuse my raw silliness. :happy::p

Back
Top Bottom