tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
If you know Yharim from Calamity, would recommend him being fought before the finale.
Oh and also, Yharim and Cthulhua are partners to conquering.

Can I suggest armor? It is the same tier as the Solar Scarab, Stardust Wasp, Nebular Spider, and Vortex Eye armor sets. And of course if you it is a throwing armor.

The armor I will be suggesting is the Celestial Fossil Ninja armor.

Celestial Fossil Ninja Helmet:
Defense: 24
Tooltip: 15% increased throwing damage and crit chance
10% increased throwing velocity
Crafting Recipe: Fossil Helmet, Ninja Mask, 15 of all Celestial Fragments, 10 Luminite bars, 4 Omnicious Bars @ a Titan Forge

Celestial Fossil Ninja Breastplate:
Defense: 34
Tooltip: 20% increased throwing damage and crit chance
Crafting Recipe: Fossil Breastplate, Ninja Chestplate, 20 of all Celestial Fragments, 15 Luminite bars, 5 Omnicious bars @ a Titan Forge

Celestial Fossil Ninja Leggings:
Defense: 20
Tooltip: 15% increased throwing damage and crit chance
Crafting Recipe: Fossil Leggings, Ninja Leggings, 15 of all Celestial Fragments, 10 Luminite bars, 4 Omnicious Bars @ a Titan Forge

Set Bonus: 50% chance to not consume thrown item
So this is a post-Omnicious Eye armor.
I may think of adding a Celestial Throwing that is the same tier as the Solar Flare, Stardust, etc.
Yeah, same defense as Solar Flare armor.

And this is added for the crafting recipe for the Solar Exosuit of Decimation.

Last edited:
Im actually thinking wether or not to add a "Cosmic" tower for throwing related items and adding Mothron armor for pre-moonlord throwing armor then having Cosmic moth armor as the post moonlord variant, trying to stay with the theme of being bug related (not counting the vortex eye set)

Of course being mothron armor would grant passive mothron wings which could prove to make things easier for throwers in combination with the new throwing weaponry, im still balancing the stats for these two armor sets however and im going to be adding some special weapons and summons granting abilities such as a minion which deals throwing or melee dmg instead of summon dmg, a spell which deals melee or throwing dmg, etc etc. as typically mana and minions are completely useless if your trying to do a class specific run of melee or throwing or ranged.

wow.... this mod looks great! Do you know if you could give me some tips to make my own mod?

Depends what kind of tips you mean mate, im a dreadful coder and not the best spriter, most of this mods success is from the wonderfully supportive community this forum has, ive gotten alot of help with spriting/Coding/concept ideas and alot of reason to push onwards with all the positive feedback I get
[doublepost=1477083921,1477083877][/doublepost]I will be adding some lore to the op soon guys aswell as some updates on boss progress

Depends what kind of tips you mean mate, im a dreadful coder and not the best spriter, most of this mods success is from the wonderfully supportive community this forum has, ive gotten alot of help with spriting/Coding/concept ideas and alot of reason to push onwards with all the positive feedback I get
[doublepost=1477083921,1477083877][/doublepost]I will be adding some lore to the op soon guys aswell as some updates on boss progress

Thanks! Ill be looking for people to help me then :happy:

Maybe you could add cosmic armor, with Cosmic fragments and Luminite bars. Then after that, you could add Cosmic Mothron Armor.
Also, how's the updates with Ra.
Also, when you need Beta testers, count me in for imcompatibilites with other mods, including Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, Calamity, Crystillium, etc. Good luck.
[doublepost=1477096288,1477096188][/doublepost]Also, any sprites for Euclidium Bars.

A little suggestion for the True Brain and True Heart of Cthulhu. When they enter tier 2, when the brain opens a hole, the heart goes in front of the brain and goes inside of it. You know, the regular brain's second form.

upload_2016-10-21_22-16-10.png

Maybe you could add cosmic armor, with Cosmic fragments and Luminite bars. Then after that, you could add Cosmic Mothron Armor.
Also, how's the updates with Ra.
Also, when you need Beta testers, count me in for imcompatibilites with other mods, including Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, Calamity, Crystillium, etc. Good luck.
[doublepost=1477096288,1477096188][/doublepost]Also, any sprites for Euclidium Bars.

1. No updates on Ra will be posted until his full Sprite is finished

2. Euclidium bars is going to be alittle difficult to sprite, appearance-wise, half the bar is solid, the other half is liquid, you will probably not be able to place Euclidium bars like you can with other metal bars, i have tried spriting the Euclidium bars but have yet to get a result im actually willing to post as they never look right. On another note, the color will be a dark green with some neon like cracks of light in spots on the ingot
[doublepost=1477140665][/doublepost]
A little suggestion for the True Brain and True Heart of Cthulhu. When they enter tier 2, when the brain opens a hole, the heart goes in front of the brain and goes inside of it. You know, the regular brain's second form.

View attachment 144761
The True Heart is the same size as the brain so this idea wouldnt really fit, if I downscale the heart to make it feasible the heart boss will be less intimidating

-Added lore to the OP
-Changed "Solar Wings" to "Blinding Wings of Light"
-Added an extra flap to Blinding Wings of Light
-Added Mothron, Cosmic, And Cosmic Moth armor sets to the unfinished armor list
-Added Blighted Pickaxe to the unfinished tools list
-Moved Arachnis and The processor further down the boss progression list
-Fixed a few typos on the OP

Last edited:
-Fleshed out throwing armor

Throwing Armor tiers:
Jeweled Copper/Tin
Jeweled Iron/Lead
Jeweled Silver/Tungsten
Jeweled Gold/Platinum
Ninja armor
Fossil armor
Cobalt armor
Palladium armor
Mythril armor
Orchalicum armor
Adamantite armor
Titanium armor
Hallowed armor
BeastLord armor
Mothron armor
Cosmic armor
Cosmic moth armor
(Note: Hardmode ore armors use crowns for throwers)

I will be listing the armors Recipies and stats hopefully later today

Really impressed with the lore. Good job. Really like the idea of the Wall of Flesh. Could you make a lord about the wall of flesh guy and the guide. You know rivals, and that's why the guide dies.
Also is the Solar Exosuit of Decimation for all classes.

This is my new boss progression for all mods when they come out. NOT ENOUGH BOSSES. This will be edited with more bosses if I forget some.

Owsla Invasion
Scarabaus
King Slime
Desert Scourge
Eye of Cthulhu
Bloodshot Eye of Cthulhu
Atlas
Eater of worlds/Brain of Cthulhu
Queen Bee
The Heart of Cthulhu
Hive Mind/Perforators
Skeletron
Sea Lord
Ancient Flier
Ancient Dune Worm
Slime God
Wall of Flesh
Ball of Flesh
Coznix, the Fallen Beholder
Cryogen
Nimbus lord
Dusking
Anubis
The Princess
Queen Slime
The Destroyer
Infernon
The Twins
Illuminant Master
Skeletron Prime
Wasp Queen
Wall of Death
Mecha N.I.M.B.U.S. 3000
Calamitas
Plantera
Count Dracula
Devourer of Gods
Golem
Plaguebrnger Goliath
Duke Fishron
The Prince
The Iron Curtain
Crimerax
Lunatic Cultist
Moon Lord
RagnarOk
Providence, the Profaned God
Mask of Insanity
Overseer
Skyware Golem
Alpha & Omega
Terra Lord
The Eagle King
The Decimator
Andromeda, Martian Star Destroyer
The Haunted Automaton
The Omnicious Eye
The Processor
Skeletron Maximus
Arachnis
Jungle Phoenix, Yharon
Kightmare
The Celestial Cultists
Yharim, Lord of the Cosmos
The Decimator of Reality
Dimensional Spill
Cthulhu
Ra

Last edited:
Really impressed with the lore. Good job. Really like the idea of the Wall of Flesh. Could you make a lord about the wall of flesh guy and the guide. You know rivals, and that's why the guide dies.
Also is the Solar Exosuit of Decimation for all classes.

The wall of flesh and the guide are the same person, the guide is his form of communicating with the surface under the guise of one of Ra's people, He asks you to kill the wall of flesh as part of his plan in releasing the spirits of light and dark to wreak chaos amongst the world

And the Solar Exosuit?
Little suggestion for the Euclidium Bar, the liquid part of the ingot, still looks solid, but its dripping liquid.

Back
Top Bottom