tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
And that is the reason why I still stick to this mod and its ideas. I would like to see how beautiful this mod is in its full luster. Still, I wonder why you're not doing it like many others, that you get a new developer version every week, okay it would make more work.

Also, some members (like me) are right not slacking. For me is the reason that I have no PC whatsoever right now. I should get a new one on July 4. Until then, the progress will be very slow. Please be patient, guys! We want to make a great mod for you to enjoy. :)

Like what the others said, almost everyone on the team seems to have something that is slowing down their work. We are still working on it. I'm hoping to get back into coding tomorrow, depends whether my internet cooperates.

Hype!:D

You might need to be patient. The creators don't have much coders, so testers wont come soon. Also they can't make everyone a tester.
I am patient dude, but remember how everyone was hyped for spirt over 1 year, and yeah not everyone can be testers so lets play the game of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom