Poo?

• Poo!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Poo.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Poo?

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Huh. Interesting concept. I rather like it. Does this include, say, metal bars turning into three ores apiece?

I'd almost want to have this sold by the Wizard or Witch Doctor, because this seems more magical than mundane in many cases, but while it doesn't seem that logical in practice, it'd be super useful to have.

where are the sprites?
Not required.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of a decrafting system. It seems a little too exploitable in that you could infinitely recraft for free modifiers, or even dupe materials in the case of potions because of the alchemy station. Still an interesting idea, but could use a bit of work

Not required.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of a decrafting system. It seems a little too exploitable in that you could infinitely recraft for free modifiers, or even dupe materials in the case of potions because of the alchemy station. Still an interesting idea, but could use a bit of work
Fixed weapon issue

You should be able to craft weapons back it’s just you won’t get any modifiers if you reuse over 25% of the materials from the weapon/tool you decrafted

when you decraft it it will be guaranteed to never get prefixes if you use the resources to get the previous item that you just decrafted

Back
Top Bottom