Biomes & Nature Dedicated worlds

A whole jungle world would be really cool to see.
I liked your idea of customizing your own world and choosing which biomes you want to have in that world or not.

So far the demand has only really been quenched with map modding, which have usually been only preset single block type things to enforce the biomes really really hard, though i haven't really took a look into the new modloader DLC yet to see if there are any more sophiticated versions of these availible. I have a soft spot for infinite desert modded maps (sand, sand all the way down) because i found a playthrough without wood really interesting the last time i played it, adapting to the new set of circumstances by using pretty much only cactus & until i can get a dryad on board.

Took into account

- Primary Biome - A quick definition whether the world is normal or modified to be a specific biome.

- Scale of generation - Does this world have key progression (dungeon, underground structures, sky islands, evil biomes with demon altars, underworld left mostly intact) or does the game require to cheat NPC's to you.

- Biomes & Minibiomes - A Y/N on whether biomes should be accounted for and mini-biome variants.

- Starter Chest - Some biomes might be exceptionally harsh so a chest of recommended items & objects is supplied near the spawn point.

- Difficulty & Hardmode start - Obviously helps out if the map is unsuitable, by already progressing you to that point and modifying your starter chest

Back
Top Bottom