Short Story Deep AI text generator, starting text is 《"Glasia van Duivels is dead", laughed Voldemort》plus some corrections by me

Glasia🌳

Living Tree
"Glasia van Duivels is dead", laughed Voldemort. Glasia asked him, "You mean it?" "I don't know," Harry said, "But Voldemort told me he didn't think I would become more powerful over the next three years. You must understand why I didn't understand him when I first made the decision." With these words, Voldemort said, "Now, what do you do? Do you want to kill your fellow students?" "Why, no, in my life," Harry said, "If I were more powerful, that is. But if I am not, I don't want to kill I- I don't want to die. This could be done at any point, and I'd have everyone try. If they're all out right now, that's okay. You have the power to stop Voldemort, and he will kill you if you let him." "So, then," Glasia added, "You're right, Harry, I wouldn't let an enemy do anything. Besides, I wouldn't give you, Voldemort, life in any way while you're just doing it because you're not capable of taking anything, and you've done enough damage. I think Voldemort's better off if he's dead, but I think that if I'm still alive, it's not going to be that big of a difference, or he just won't come back. You'd go back to where he was, and you'd be a better fighter, not me, but I believe that I can also be tough enough for this fight."

Back
Top Bottom